Thanks

I Hid my scars with my jacket and an hour soon passed, my heart picked up a quicker beat as I saw Mikey look at his watch and then at me and Gerard.

"I'd hate for you to go Cassie but I don't want you to get told off because of us" Mikey said putting his bass guitar onto the floor carefully. Gerard put the microphone into it's holder and walked toward's me with Mikey.

"I'm going to stay here" Ray said looking at the music sheets, "I haven't had much practise and I really need to learn this" He shrugged.

"I'll stay here and help Ray" Frank said waving goodbye to me, I stood up waved and walked to the door. Gerard and Mikey soon sped by me to be in front of me and I followed them. We walked to the car and I sat in the back whilst Mikey sat in the passengers seat and Gerard drove. Mikey put some music on and stared out of the window.

"Gerard do you even know where I live?" I asked

"Of course I Do" He smiled.

"Isn't her dad going to be weirded out when we arrive at her house? We're like twice her age!" Mikey said to Gerard.

"We aren't going in her house Mikey, we're only dropping her off" Gerard laughed, I wanted to laugh but I knew what was coming. I hid the Ipod in my jacket pocket and held back some tears. These guy's felt like my family.

"Thanks for this" I smiled

"Cassie, did you want to come with us again? We don't always go to the recording studio. Sometimes we just hang out or go to theme parks. You'd be great company" Mikey asked and smiled, Get away from the house? I'd accept that offer anyday!

"That'd be great" I said as he stopped the car and I stared at my house. I slowly took my seat belt off and stepped out of the car.

"Cassie, you in school tomorrow?" Gerard asked, I just shook my head no. "I'll pick you up around 8am?" He smiled and I saw Mikey smile

"Okay" before I left Mikey jumped out of the car and hugged me, I laughed for my last time and hugged him back.

"Do you have a phone?" He asked.

"Nope" His jaw dropped to the floor.

"Do you have anything?" He asked laughing.

"Not really" I smiled.

"Well that's another thing we need to get her Gerard" Mikey said turning to Gerard who was smiling and nodding. "We'll see you tomorrow!" He said jumping in the car and I watched them drive off. I turned to my house and saw dad standing outside.

"Sorry I'm late" I apologised running into the house, He followed me into the kitchen and grabbed my wrist.

"Why were you with him?" He asked squeezing my wrist tightly I tried to pull away but he only held tighter.

"He just dropped me off!" I screamed at him and he slapped me. I held my face with my other hand and let the tears spill down my face.

"Don't fucking shout at me!" He screamed at me. He grabbed my other wrist and kicked me in the stomach. He let go and I fell to the floor. "Clean this mess up and cook me something NOW" He spat at me and walked to the sofa.

How much longer could I do this for? No one could help me, not even Frank. The bruises and cut's will increase and Frank will think I'm still self harming. He'll probably send me to a mental home. I needed to tell someone soon, whatever the consequences.