You're going on the tour

I wish my life would be simple. I wish I could be with a normal family so I wouldn't have to go through all this. I loved the band because they was like a family to me but I couldn't do this court case on my own... I wouldn't manage.

I stopped running and sat at a curb staring into the road. I was being stubborn, trying to get my own way. They will go on tour because I'm nothing to them, just some random girl who they want to adopt. Fan's are more important then me... To be honest anyone is. I saw a car drive past and stop near me, I just stared at the man jumping out of the car and running to me. I knew Frank would find me.

"Cassie!" He shouted and quickly sat next to me holding me tight. "I'm so sorry, I never knew we was going on tour..."

"It's okay Frank" I Whispered shaking his arm off me, he just stared at me whilst I stared into the open road.

"Cassie it's not okay, you need support and I swear we'll sort this out so we can be there for you even if that means cancelling the tour"

"Oh no you don't" I threw him a evil glare and he looked confused. "You're going on the tour and that's final" I spat out.

"Come on, I'll drive you home and we'll discuss this altogether" He whispered standing up and helping me up. We walked over to the car and hopped in, He started driving and I stared out of the window. So many thoughts filled my mind and I wanted them all to go. After 20 minutes of driving the car finally stopped and we both walked into the house where 3 worried men stood. Mikey ran up to me picking me up and hugging me.

"FUCK we was worried" Gerard said staring,

"Sorry" I muttered as Mikey put me down.

"We aren't going on tour" He smiled and I frowned.

"Yes you are" I said walking to the living room where they all stood, I sat down and they all copied my movement.

"Cassie, this tour can be delayed, Brian said so himself" Gerard said frowning slightly, I nodded no and shrugged.

"I don't care what he said, you're going. I'll be fine on my own. If I break down then I'll remember the song you made for me and it'll pick me up" I smiled at Gerard who still was hesitant, Ray shook his head and Frank put his head in his hands.

"We are not leaving you alone Cassie and that's final" Mikey said, my breathing picked up a slower pace and I breathed heavier.

"Like I said, You're going on tour. I'm not going to be the cause of every ones sadness. People want to see you on tour and they will!" I shouted at them.

"You're very thoughtful" Ray whispered

"It's been a long day, I'm going to bed" I whispered walking upstairs and into my room. They need to go on tour. I laid on my bed and thought...Surely I would be okay? I mean I only have to tell the court what he did to me and then they send him down? But what If they didn't send him down? What If he could still hurt me?