I want a ride

Gerard walked over to me and I just stared at the car, This is amazing. He smiled and patted my head gently.

"I'm guessing you like it" He chuckled and I Hugged him tightly

"Your like the best dad ever" I whispered and he chuckled

"I know right?" He said big headily "Luke's insured for it since he's 18 and your only 16... Luke you can drive right?" Gerard asked turning around and Luke nodded.

"I get to ride it?" Luke asked and Gerard nodded, Me and Luke looked at each other before jumping in the car. I handed Luke the keys and Bandit stood there frowning with her arms crossed. She gave me an evil glare and I chuckled slightly.

"Can she come for a ride?" I asked Gerard and he nodded, her face lit up and she jumped in the back putting her seat belt on

"GO GO GO!" She screamed excitedly, Luke started the engine and Frank jumped in smirking at us, I stared at him and he shrugged.

"I want a ride" He smirked and I shrugged. We started moving slowly and Gerard waved at us, I waved back and smiled at him.

"Don't be too long" He shouted "You have a party!" He shouted louder and we drove off. Party? I've never had a party. I watched Frank's hair blow in the wind and laughed as he had to squint because of the wind blowing in his eyes.

"Where to?" Luke asked driving carefully, I shrugged

"Anywhere" I whispered and we drove off.

"Starbucks?" Frank asked and I laughed

"Sure" Luke said and we drove too Starbucks. We got out of the car and paparazzi was everywhere. I didn't care, I wouldn't let them put a downer On my day. I walked up to Luke and held his hand. I kissed his cheek and they snapped a picture. I saw him blush I dragged him into Starbucks. Bandit and Frank followed soon after and we all ordered our drinks. We sat down together and the paparazzi was actually nice enough to not snap photo's? Wow! Luke pulled out his phone and frowned slightly at the screen.

"What's wrong?" I asked sipping my Mocha. He shook his head

"Nothing" He sighed and put the phone back into his pocket, something was wrong but why wouldn't he tell me?

"By the way Cassie, we haven't forgotten your presents... We are giving them to you but only at your party" Frank smirked.

"I don't need presents" I told him smiling but he shook his head

"Everyone needs presents on there birthday!"

"That car was like 100 years of Christmas presents Frank, I don't need anything else after that!" I laughed and he still shook his head.

"You're going to get spoiled whether you like it or not" He smirked evilly and Bandit sat there staring at Luke and me.

"At your party, you will become King and Queen!" She grinned and Frank smirked, she quickly turned to Frank and smiled "You will become the fairy!" I snorted and Luke held back a laugh. Frank sighed and looked away.

"Not again..." He whispered and me and Luke burst into a fit of giggles. We couldn't help it. I can just imagine him wearing a tutu and a wand with a little crown on his head. I hope they buy me a camera so I can take pictures!