He need's your help like you need his

CASSIE'S POV

I saw Bandit run in the room with Mikey. They both ran to me and hugged me, I chuckled slightly remembering Bandit singing to me and I fell asleep.

"I'm here for you Sissy!" She squeaked in my ear and I held her tight.

"And I'm here for you too Bee" I told her. I pulled away and Mikey grabbed my hand and looked at me seriously.

"You okay Cassie?" He asked concerned. I roughed his hair up and smiled

"I'm great" I lied, I wiped away some tears that was still on my face and looked at Gerard who looked worried as hell. "You don't look okay though" I whispered to him and he half smiled. "When are we going back to the bus?" I asked, Gerard just stared at the floor and I turned to Mikey who looked worried about both of us.

"Now" He said holding mine and Bandit's hand. We started walking out the door but Gerard wouldn't move.

"You coming dad?" I asked and he shook his head.

"I'll stay here for a while" He said not making eye contact with us. I looked at Mikey and he just started pulling me along to the bus. We was close to the bus and Bandit ran in there. Mikey stopped and made me stop.

"He is going through a hard time at the moment Cassie, he need's your help like you need his. Sometimes people need to be alone like he need's to be now" Mikey explained to me and I nodded. Was it my fault?

"Honestly, Is it my fault he is stressed?" I looked up and Mikey's expression softened, He swallowed hard and looked away. "Just tell me"

"He hates seeing you hurt, It tears him apart so his becoming stressed" Mikey told me rubbing his head, I nodded and let a tear slip down my cheek.

"I'll try and be strong for him and Bandit" I said

"And try for yourself" Mikey added and I nodded, I walked into the bus and saw Frank standing there smiling at me. He ran to me and picked me up hugging me.

"Cassie!" He shouted in my ear and I hugged him back.

"Frank Iero has a soft side? Bloody hell" I chuckled and he patted me on the head, I saw Ray sitting on the sofa and sat next to him.

"You okay?" He asked and I hugged him.

"Thank you Ray. Thank's for taking me away from that monster, thank you for being there for me and thanks for fixing up my hand" I chuckled showing him my hand.

"Cassie, this is going to seem weird but believe me... That was Gerard when you saw you're dad. I don't know what happened but you hallucinated or something and thought it was your dad. If you ever see that again you tell us, He will never hurt you. He can't hurt you now" Hallucinate? Does that mean I haven't been sleeping well? I've had some nightmares but I have slept a lot. Does he mean depression? I swallowed hard and nodded.

"I better go get some sleep" I smiled and walked to the bunk where Bandit was laying on my bed, she patted the side of it and I laid next to her.

"Can I sleep with you tonight?" She asked

"Of course" I replied

"I'll protect you from the nightmares" She said pulling out a fake sword and shield, I smiled at her and closed my eyes. I was about to fall asleep until I heard light snoring come from next to me, I opened my eyes and saw Bandit asleep with the sword placed on top of her stomach. I put it under the bed and fell asleep.