Shopping!

The next day I awoke I couldn't stand up straight away. I slowly stood up and examined my body in the mirror. Every part of me was purple apart from my face. I Started to cry but soon stopped as it hurt too much. Why couldn't I have a normal life with a normal family? I know I didn't deserve this, I just wanted to be happy is that really to much to ask?

I looked at my watch and it was already 7am. I rushed in the shower swallowing down the scream that wanted to escape. I got dressed and ready and headed downstairs where dad was asleep. I kept quiet and looked at my watch... 7:45. I opened the door and waited. A Black car pulled up and I saw Mikey run out of it and hug me.

"CASSIE!" I winced at the pain from where he pressed gently on my bruises, I smiled so the pain would fade.

"Hi Mikey" I Laughed, pulling back from the hug, everyone stared at me and laughed. Mikey grabbed my hand and pulled me into the car.

"Guess what we're doing today!?" He said excited

"What..." I started worrying.

"SHOPPING!" I laughed at his enthusiasm but quickly stopped... I had no money on me so how could I buy anything?

"I can't go shopping, I have no money sorry" I said scratching my head gently, Frank stared at me miming 'are you okay?' and I just nodded.

"And? We have to get you presents, first on the list... STEREO!" Gerard shouted driving off. Everyone laughed apart from Ray who looked confused.

"Why a stereo?"

"She hasn't got any music player, No radio, stereo... NOTHING. Apart from my Ipod now" Mikey told him, I pulled out the ipod and played some music, Mikey grabbed the other headphone and did an air guitar. I laughed at him, he is just like a big brother to me.

"So do you like shopping?" Frank asked me, he was sitting in the back with me and Mikey. Ray was in the passengers seat and Gerard was driving again.

"I Don't really go shopping much" I told them and there jaw's dropped, Mikey stopped the music and stared at me.

"But you're a girl! Girl's go shopping all the time! Unless you're a tom boy" He smiled and I laughed at him.

"I'm not a Tom boy I just don't have the money to go shopping"

"So you don't have a lot of clothes?" He asked raising an eye brow

"Nope" I shrugged playing the music again

"I hate clothes shopping, But you need some clothes" I started panicking, what would dad think to all these new things I bring home? He would kill me!

"Your Ipod is enough for me" I smiled at Mikey and before he could rough my hair up I messed his up quickly. Frank laughed and Mikey tried to fix his hair.

"Not cool" He said but I could see him smiling.

"Annoy the annoying" Gerard said to us smiling at Mikey trying to fix his hair. It took about 10 minutes for him to stop touching his hair.

"If you're famous... Surely when you go shopping you get crazed fan's come up to you?" Frank looked at me and dropped his smile

"A lot of times yes, But most fan's respect us... They understand we're on a break and we just want to do normal thing's like everyone else"

"Wouldn't they be curious because I'm with you?" They all raised an eyebrow and nodded, Mikey just looked at me.

"We will say you're our cousin if anyone asks" He smiled. I liked that thought, me being apart of the family. Ray pulled into a car park and we all got out of it heading for the shopping centre, I saw people stop, stare and take photograph's but they just kept walking.