Get away from her

I had a nightmare last night. Gerard killed everyone including Mikey and then he came for me, he had blood over his face and he had a broken beer bottle in his hands. When I awoke from that nightmare I just waited for Mikey to wake up. Luckily he woke up about 10 minutes after.

"You okay?" He asked concerned

"Yeah" I lied, I was terrified.

"Let's go get some breakfast!" He smiled and I grabbed his hand and walked downstairs with him. Everyone was at the table including Gerard.

"Morning" Frank said holding his head, Gerard looked at me and smiled. I felt panic hit me and I held Mikey's hand tighter.

"CASSIE!" Gerard screamed and stood up to hug me but Mikey stood in front of me to protect me, Frank looked confused and Gerard laughed.

"Get away from her Gerard" Mikey threatened

"What? She's kind of my daughter I think I can hug her Mikey" He chuckled and walked toward's me but Mikey just pushed him back.

"Not after last night"

"Wait what" Frank asked looking even more confused

"What happened last night?" Ray asked

"Gerard walked into Cassie's room drunk and grabbed her arm, you do realise that you looked like her real dad Gee" Gerard looked like he just got slapped round the face, he looked at me with sadness in his eyes.

"I'm so sorry Cassie I didn't realise"

"She was scared shit less!" Mikey shouted at him.

"I Didn't mean to!" Gerard Shouted back

"WELL YOU DID IT! THIS IS WHERE DRINKING GET'S YOU!" Gerard looked like he was about to punch Mikey but he soon calmed down.

"I admit I drank too much last night, but it won't happen again" He frowned, Mikey just laughed and shook his head.

"You said that the last time, You're not fit enough to be her dad, I don't mind being her dad since I'm there for her more than you" I let go of Mikey's hand and ran upstairs locking my door. I dragged the wardrobe in front of the door and sat in the corner of the room. Everywhere I go I cause pain to myself and other's. If I wasn't here they wouldn't be fighting. I stared at my scarred wrists and felt my eyes sting from crying. I could hear Mikey and Gerard shouting whilst running upstairs trying to open the door.

"Cassie please open the door" Frank shouted as he tried to open the door, I think he even kicked the door. I burried my head into my arms and curled into a ball. I swear I was cursed. I Didn't understand I survived the car accident. It should've been me that died not my mother! She took my place and fucked up fate.