I'm Tired

We spent about one hour sitting in the kitchen and talking about who would be what, In the end we all just said that Gerard would be my dad and Frank, Ray and Mikey would be my uncles. I didn't mind not having a mum... No one could replace the mum I used to have.

Gerard and Frank had about eight beers but Mikey and Ray didn't drink. Mikey was being annoying by trying to rough my hair up... AGAIN.

"Do you like touching my hair or something?" I asked Mikey who still tried to mess it up, I smiled whilst holding my hair.

"Yeah it's silky plus it annoys you" He said smiling innocently.

"Hey Frank" Gerard mumbled

"What Gerard?" Frank mumbled back

"Remember Frerard?" He smiled and Frank smiled back

"Yeah!!!"

"My lips aren't Slimy" Gerard pouted

"Yeah they are!" Frank laughed nearly falling off the stool.

"I'll prove it!" He leaned in to kiss Frank.

"UM GUYS! DON'T YOU DARE!" I shouted before they could kiss.

"Yes Ma'm!" Frank said standing up and walking off "NIGHT!" then I heard loud footsteps run upstairs followed by a door slamming.

"Damn" Gerard muttered smiling still.

"I'm tired, I'll go to bed" I said smiling, Mikey followed me and started laughing. "What the hell you laughing at?" I asked confused

"You had like two sleeps today and you're still tired! LAZY!" He said trying to stop his laughter. I Just pushed him and ran upstairs into my room. I laid on my bed and closed my eyes smiling, I loved this day. I felt very sleepy after a while and was about to sleep before my door slammed open and my eyes shot open. Gerard was standing there wobbling.

"Hello" He said in a low voice. My heart raced and I slowly got up. "No, no you sleep. Don't get up for me" He smiled walking over to me. I felt sick. He walked over and fell onto my bed grabbing my arm, I was shaking violently and I felt tears hit my lip.

"G...Gerard" The word's managed to escape but he was just laying on my bed holding my arm, his eyes were closed tight. I saw Mikey standing at the door. He soon saw Gerard and walked up to me pulling his arm off me.

"Come on Cassie, you can sleep in my room" He whispered but I couldn't move. He saw I was shaking and picked me up. I hugged Mikey tightly and cried onto his shoulder as he walked into his room and placed me on the bed.

"Gerard isn't like your dad Cassie. He'd never hurt you" Mikey said almost promising, I just pulled away and laid on the bed. Mikey walked over to the sofa in his room and laid on it. "I'll always be here to protect you Cassie" He said and smiled. I just stared at the door until my eyes finally gave up on keeping open.