Who's Lyn-z?

Gerard and Frank came in slowly holding each other for support, Frank gave me an evil glare and I smirked. Gerard chuckled and sat down. He reached for his pocket and grabbed his phone looking confused.

"What?" Frank asked him and Gerard handed him the phone, Frank's face dropped and he handed back the phone.

"What!?" I asked confused

"Lyn-z..."

"Who's Lyn-z?" I asked confused.

"My wife" Gerard whispered and walked to the other room, I looked at Frank who moved and sat next to me.

"She left him, Gerard has a child called Bandit and Lyn-z want's him to look after her" Frank whispered to me.

"Isn't that a good thing?"

"He hasn't seen her in years, not sober" I looked at Frank and swallowed hard. Gerard has a daughter who is... I don't know her age but what would she think of me? What would his wife think Of Me!? I took a deep breath and walked into the bedroom to see Gerard sitting on the bed with his head in his hands.

"Gerard" I whispered sitting next to him

"I can't do this" He whispered

"Of course you can!" I said looking at the floor.

"She's 6 now...Last time I saw her was when she was 1. She's going to hate me for not being there for her" He said sniffing.

"Hey! Don't go all sloppy on me. She's going to be excited to see you" I said rubbing his back for support.

"I can't even look after you, I scare you" He whispered looking at me, I softened my expression and smiled warmly.

"I'll help you through this, I'll help you look after Bandit" I smiled and he smiled back hugging me. "I bet she's cute" I laughed

"Very cute, you'll love her" I smiled and nodded. I took his hand and stood up bring him to the living room, he wiped his eyes and Frank stood up walking to him.

"When do you have to meet up with her?" Frank asked quietly

"Tomorrow, 9 in the morning" He said smiling, I walked to the sofa where Ray sat sitting awkwardly. I stared at him and he looked scared.

"Don't hurt me please..." He whispered and I heard Mikey laugh.

"Don't worry Ray, not today"

"THAT RHYMES!" Mikey shouted and we all turned to look at him. "Sorry" He whispered turning back to the TV.

"Be there for Gee" I whispered to Ray

"Always am" He whispered back, I ran to Mikey and sat on his lap. He looked at me like a mad man and I messed his hair up.

"NIGHT!" I shouted running to the bedroom and on my bunk, I closed my eyes and thought. I hope Lyn-z's nice, Bandit should be especially if she is only 6. I soon fell asleep.