A Crush

Luke carried me back to the bus, when we entered he placed me on the sofa carefully and Frank stared at him.

"She's cut" Luke whispered and pointed at my legs, Mikey ran to the bathroom and came back with some medicine. He looked at me worried and I grabbed Luke's hand. He poured the medicine onto a cotton bud and started dabbing the cuts, I winced at the pain and squeezed Luke's hand tightly, he just knelt beside me. Mikey was done and Gerard gave me some jogging bottoms.

"I'm so sorry" Frank whispered to me

"It's not you're fault" I said, why did I actually go with him? BANDIT! "Where's Bandit" I said panicking and she came through the bedroom with her sword smiling.

"Here I am!" She shouted running up to me protecting me. I felt relief hit me and I stopped panicking. I looked at Frank who was watching Luke very carefully.

"I think you better leave now" He said bluntly, Luke turned round and nodded. He let go of my hand and I quickly sat up

"No please" I begged and he stopped turning to face me.

"I don't deserve to be here Cassie" He half smiled

"You do! You saved me from that monster! You stopped him and his friends doing whatever they wanted with me, you protected me" I told him and Frank raised an eyebrow. "If you go... I'll feel unsafe" I whispered looking at the floor.

"It's not up to me Cassie, I'm sorry" He apologised, I looked at his bare chest and I could see blood on his arm from where he held me.

"Gerard Please" I begged, Frank and Mikey nodded. Bandit just sat there smiling at me pretending to fight off monsters.

"Fine, but you will protect her with your life" Gerard told him and Luke nodded. I smiled as Luke walked back over to me.

"When's your next gig?" I asked

"Not till next year" Ray spoke up

"What!? I thought you was on tour?" I asked confused

"The tour wasn't long and plus we had to come off tour with personal issues, Brian understands and he's refunding" Ray told me, I nodded.

"You need a shower" I told Luke who smiled

"You can use my clothes" Mikey said standing up and walking to the bedroom, Luke stood up and followed him. Frank sat next to me and smirked.

"What?" I asked confused

"Nothing..." He winked and I gave him a glare "I think Cassie's has a crush" I blushed and Frank laughed hysterically, I kicked him and winced from the pain.

"Stupid man" I muttered and he pulled me in for a hug, Frank is annoying but he does make everything better. Was he right about me having a crush? I mean... Luke does protect me and he makes me feel safe and something else but... A Crush? Really?