Shame if it got leaked

"Gerard" I warned

"Go inside Cassie" He said walking down the steps up to Kyle.

"No" I said and he turned to me.

"Get inside, don't make me ground you" He warned

"I don't trust you alone with him" I told him, Kyle looked pretty scared of Gerard. I walked up to Kyle and he handed me the flowers.

"I only want to speak to him about something"

"Then I don't need to leave" Kyle smirked and Gerard shot him a look so he soon dropped it, I smiled and Gerard gave in. "You okay Kyle?" I smiled annoying Gerard.

"I'm great" He whispered.

"Kyle... Is it?" Gerard asked and he nodded, "I just want you to know that if you ever think about hurting her I will personally track you down and kill you" He smiled.

"GERARD!" I shouted

"Dad to you." He smiled at me "And don't think i'm bluffing" He threatened Kyle.

"I completely understand Sir, But i'd never want to hurt her" Kyle spoke back, a smile spread across my face, how sweet of him.

"Then we're cool" Gerard said, seriously...'Cool'? I rolled my eyes.

"Is it okay if I take her out tonight? Just for a meal" Kyle asked.

"Until what time?" Gerard asked.

"I'll take her now so she won't be home too late"

"You got your phone on you Cassie?" Gerard asked me and I nodded. "Fine, i'll call you when I want you back, If anything happens call me" He said and nodded to Kyle, I gave Gerard the flowers and walked off with Kyle.

"Sorry about that" I said to him and he smiled.

"So he is your dad now?" He asked

"Yeah, made it official today" I replied.

"Paparazzi know?" He asked raising an eyebrow

"Nope, he'll probably say in a interview though" I smiled

"Shame if it got leaked out sooner" He whispered and smiled, I just rolled my eyes as we entered the restaurant. Paparazzi was everywhere and I felt really uncomfortable. Kyle was smiling for the pictures and stopping for them posing with me.

"Can we go please" I begged, I hate having my picture taken.

"Oh yeah sure" He muttered and we sat down somewhere private. "Don't like the paparazzi?" He asked smiling.

"They just do there job" I shrugged "Get's a bit annoying sometimes though" I said looking out the window and seeing them take pictures.

"What's it like being Gerard's daughter!?" A man shouted, I stared at him confused.

"How does he know?" I asked looking at Kyle who looked guilty.

"It slipped out..."

"Why did you tell them!?" Gerard will kill me!

"Is it true you're real dad's in prison?" He asked, I stared at him confused. I looked at his hand and there was a Dictaphone.

"Why are you recording this..."

"Answer" He said. Was he a reporter? I stood up feeling ashamed... Embarrassed! I ran out the door dodging the paparazzi and hiding my face because I was crying. Gerard was going to be so pissed with him. I ran back to the bus and wiped my eyes. I opened the door and walked in slowly, Gerard stared at me and I knew he could tell something was wrong.