Who did this?

"Cassie?" Frank asked me, I felt pressured into telling him, he walked even closer and I could feel my heart racing.

"Girl's at school Frank, have you met the new generation?" I lied and he could tell I was lying by the shakiness in my voice

"You need to call the police" He said and I shook my head.

"They won't help, No one can help" I felt tears fall down my face as I tried to cover up my bruises, I felt so ashamed.

"I can help, the guys can help and of course the police can help! They can stop all this Cassie" Frank said as Mikey, Gerard and Ray burst through the door. Mikey landed on the floor Gerard fell on the bed and Ray stood there smiling. His smile soon dropped as he saw the bruises and Mikey and Gerard stood up.

"What the hell's going on!?" Mikey shouted as he ran to me, I looked away to hide the tears but he made me look at him. "Who did this to you Cassie?" He asked concerned and Ray and Gerard soon walked up to me examining my bruises. I looked at Frank who was pressuring me to tell them, I didn't want them to find out and feel sorry for me.

"Fight at school"

"Don't lie" Frank spat out, they all looked at Frank who was frowning. I Could almost see tear's in his eyes.

"You know about this?" Gerard asked him. Frank didn't answer so Gerard turned to me and held my arm. "Who did this Cassie?"

"M...My..." I heard a door slam open and then shut again. I quickly wiped my eyes as I heard a low voice shout

"CASSIE, WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU?" Everyone looked at me and I headed for the door but I felt an arm grab mine.

"Cassie he does this doesn't he?" Mikey Asked, I turned and tried to pull his arm off me but he wouldn't let go. "You can't go down there to him" I saw him trying to hold back the tears. He cared about me, they all did. I Pulled my arm free.

"Stay here, I'll be back in a minute" I Whispered closing the door and walking downstairs, I saw my dad looking around in the kitchen and walked up to him.

"Where was you?" He asked

"I was upstairs sleeping" I replied

"You're fucking lazy" He spat at me, I just ignored him and walked off but he grabbed my wrist and pulled me back. "Don't walk away from me"

"What did you want me to do?" I asked, he stared at me and then hit me so I fell to the floor. I held my face and frowned, I had to much anger in me which was starting to build up too much. I couldn't do this anymore.

"Fuck off" He said whilst walking over to the living room and turning on the television. I stood up and grabbed a knife from the kitchen. I ran upstairs and saw my door was open, I crept passed it and went to the bathroom locking the door behind me. I walked up to the mirror and stared at my reflection. It made me feel sick. I looked at the knife in my hand and placed it onto the sink, I couldn't die by slitting, I'll be a coward and do an overdose. I grabbed some sleeping pills from the cabinet and placed a few into my hands.

"This is really it" I said out loud until I heard a bang on the door, I dropped the pill's and stared at the door.

"Cassie what do you mean this is it?" I Heard Mikey ask as he tried to open the door, I quickly dropped to the floor and picked the pills up. My hand's were too shaky and Mikey was kicking the door now. I grabbed 2 pills and swallowed them, I tried grabbing more but Mikey ran in gasping and he grabbed me. "NO!" He screamed as I fell weak and into a sleep.