Bruises?

They kept practising the song's and I fell in love with their music! They all took a break and sat with me drinking more coffee.

"It's really hot in here" Gerard moaned

"And here Cassie is wearing a jacket!" Mikey laughed, I wanted to take my jacket off because I was so hot in it. The man in the suit came in and looked at the band.

"Ray's here and I need a few people to help him carry his stuff" Everyone apart from me stood up and walked out the door. I slowly took my jacket off and stared at my arms. I Felt so ashamed even though I never did it. I saw bruises all over my arm's. I needed to hide them from the band in case they thought I was self harming and didn't want me to be with them. I stood up and looked around for something to cover it up with, maybe make-up? I couldn't find anything! I turned to sit back at the sofa but Frank stood in front of me staring at my arm's.

"What the hell happened?" He said looking at me then back at my arms, he took them carefully and examined them.

"Just some trouble" I whispered

"Have you been self harming?" He asked raising an eyebrow, should I lie? I couldn't really tell him the truth.

"Please don't tell anyone" I begged him and he walked me over to the sofa, we both sat down and sighed.

"Let me guess, you're getting bullied. Relationship problems or just depression?" I Nodded and stared at my arm's.

"I can't help it" I murmured

"Self harming isn't a way of fixing things. Neither is suicide. You need to talk to someone about this Cassie, your parents, a doctor... Me?" I looked up when he said me. Would Frank really help me? I thought he was quite rude when I first met him but now he is all kind? Would he tell the other's If I confided in him?

"No-ones there for me, I have nobody" I Said letting a tear drop from my eye, he hugged me gently and pulled back soon after.

"You have me now, Okay?" He smiled. "When times are tough you come to me. It'll be between us only unless you want to tell the others, we will all support you Cassie no matter what. We never judge people" He said putting his hand on mine. The other's walked in and stared at us, Mikey smiled and Gerard looked shocked.

"Um, Frank what are you doing?" Gerard asked pointing at his hand on mine, He laughed and pulled it back.

"Just needed to talk to her about something, It's cleared up now" He said looking at me smiling, I smiled back and looked at a guy with an Afro walk in.

"Hey! Who's this" He smiled

"Our friend Cassie" Mikey said sounding excited, he walked over to me and hugged me tightly. Mikey was like a brother to me. A brother I haven't known for long.

"Oh right, Nice to meet you Cassie. I play the guitar!" He said pointing to the guitar he play's. "Can you play anything?"

"She Sings!" Mikey said before I could say anything, they all just laughed and set up again to practise. I looked at my watch and it was already 2:30!

"I need to go in an hour" I told them

"We will drop you off" Gerard smiled, I didn't want to go home. My dad would be drunk and the number of bruises I had would increase on my body. I tried to hold my tears back but it was no use, Mikey ran over and hugged me.

"What's wrong?" I pulled away quickly

"You're just all being so nice to me... It's nice" I lied smiling at them, well it was sort of true. I never wanted this day to end. 1 hour until I become depressed, abused and suicidal I thought to myself. I took a deep breath and watched them practise.