Meeting the family

I woke up by being dragged by my foot out of bed, I opened my eyes slowly and saw Frank smiling at me, I tried to kick him but he grabbed me and put me on his shoulder.

"What the hell?" I moaned rubbing my eyes and he put me in the car and sat next to me. "Are you like kidnapping me or something?"

"No you idiot, we need to go and support Gerard" Frank said sitting next to me, I yawned and fixed my hair. I looked at my body too see that I was wearing the clothes I was wearing yesterday. Gross but better than meeting Lyn-z and Bandit in my pj's. Gerard started driving and me and Frank was playing thumb wars. I won about 3 games and Frank won... 6.

The car stopped and we all hopped out, we walked to a door and Gerard knocked. I felt so nervous meeting the family, What if they don't like me? I Held Gerard's hand and he smiled at me, I could tell he was nervous himself.

The door opened and a women stood there with black hair, she didn't really look happy and I suppose she looked pretty. She looked at me and raised an eyebrow, she let us in the house and we walked to the living room sitting on the sofa.

"Who is this Gerard?" She asked staring at me.

"Cassie, I fostered her" Gerard told her and she looked... Angry?

"What the hell Gerard!? You already have a daughter! You couldn't even look after Bandit and now you adopt some girl" She shouted at him.

"I know I wasn't there much for Bandit. But i've changed now, I'm sober and I've been looking after Cassie"

"Bullshit, you can't even look after yourself" She was really starting to piss me off making Gerard down.

"He saved me" I whispered and she looked at me

"Saved you?" She raised an eyebrow

"My real dad abused me and I couldn't take it anymore so I tried committing suicide and he helped me, the whole band did. He's made my life better" I held back a few tears. She was quiet after that and I smiled at Gerard. "I think he's capable of looking after Bandit" I said.

"You didn't know him when he was drunk" She snapped.

"Well he hasn't been drunk since I met him" I snapped back.

"Where's Bandit?" Gerard asked trying to change the subject, Just then a little girl with black hair in pigtails came running in. She looked just like Gerard. She ran up to Gerard and he hugged her letting a tear slip down his face. She was adorable.

"Daddy!" She screamed.

"Hey Bandit, you're coming to live with me for a while! Excited?" He smiled at her and she bounced up and down, I laughed and she walked up to me staring at me. She looked at Gerard and he laughed, I waved at her and she waved back.

"I'm Cassie, your sister" I smiled and she hugged me, Lyn-z scoffed and walked off to the kitchen. Bandit let go and dived on Frank.

"UNCLE FRANKIE!" She screamed in his ear and me and Gerard laughed at him. He stood up with her in his arms and laughed.

"Hey Bandit" He chuckled.

"Let's go then" Gerard said standing up, "Bye Lyn-z" He whispered and she just nodded. What a bitch! I walked out the front door and Frank put Bandit down. I soon felt a hand hold mine and I looked down to see Bandit holding it smiling.

"Big Sissy Cassie" She grinned and I laughed, I hopped in the car and she came and sat next to me. Gerard drove back to the bus and Frank sat in the passengers seat. What was Lyn-z's problem? Surely she should've acted nicer to Gerard in front of Bandit!?