Stay with her

It was getting late and I was getting sleepy from the day I've had. I walked to the sofa and laid down, Gerard looked at me confused.

"You're sleeping on the sofa?" He asked and I nodded slowly. "It's a sofa bed you know" He told me walking up to the end of the sofa pulling it out. I turned my body so I lay across it and smiled. "Let me guess, pillows and covers?" He asked and I nodded smiling innocently, he laughed and walked off. I loved it when Gerard laughed, it made me so happy.

I saw Mikey take Bandit into the bedroom to put her in bed, Ray yawned and followed them along with Frank. Luke was sitting on the floor looking around. Gerard walked back in and dropped the pillows and covers onto me.

"Hey!" I moaned and he laughed

"You gotta at least do something yourself" He told me and looked at Luke "Well um, there's a spare bunk in the bedroom since lazy butt here can't be bothered to move" He said and I threw a pillow at him making him budge. I put the rest of the pillows behind me and covered myself with the cover. I saw Luke stand up and smile.

"That'd be cool" He said waving to me and he walked off to the bedroom, Gerard stared at me before sitting down on my bed.

"Ah, get off" I moaned closing my eyes ignoring him.

"Night... Bieber lover" He laughed and walked off turning the light off on his way. I smiled and snuggled up to the cover. I closed my eyes falling asleep.

"CASSIE!?" My eyes shot open and I was sweating... Panting. I had a nightmare again about Kyle coming after me. Luke stood there holding my hand looking worried. Gerard ran in tripping up and rubbing his eyes.

"What's wrong?" He asked

"Nothing" I said calming myself down

"You was screaming" Luke whispered and I raised an eyebrow, I screamed a lot when I had nightmares.

"Oh sorry, I had a nightmare" I explained and Luke nodded.

"Can I stay with her?" Luke asked Gerard who looked hesitant, I smiled innocently and Gerard and he smiled giving in.

"Fine... No you know what" He said awkwardly rubbing his head, me and Luke stared at each other and then burst into laughter. Gerard smiled and walked off into the bedroom, I moved over and Luke laid on the sofa bed covering both of us up, he put his arm around me and I put my head onto his chest.

"I have a lot of nightmares, so sorry If I wake you" I apologised and he laughed.

"Don't be sorry, you can't really help it" He said stroking my head, I closed my eyes and smiled. I loved him... I mean He was a great friend. I talk to myself a lot...