Happy Birthday!

I opened my eyes slowly too see Frank standing there doing his 'Famous smile'. I stared at him and he snorted a little.

"What?" I asked and he pointed to the person next to me, I looked at Luke was there shirtless. What was so funny about that... Typical Frank.

"Have fun?" He asked sitting down slowly

"We didn't do anything" I told him

"It's cool if you did... As long as you was safe" He told me and I laughed a little

"Frank..."

"I mean I have condoms if Luke doesn't have them" He trailed off

"Frank..."

"But Gerard wouldn't be very happy if you ended up pregnant because he'd find a way to blame me and I'm just saying use protection"

"Frank!" I shouted waking Luke up "Seriously? Nothing happened" I told him and he nodded at me, Luke sat up and stretched.

"Morning" Frank nodded and Luke smiled

"What were you guys talking about?" He asked and I shot Frank a look "Or don't I want to know?" He asked nervously.

"You don't wanna know" I whispered and Mikey ran in jumping on the bed smiling at me "What the hell Mikey?" I asked

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY" He screamed in my ear making me go deaf, I rubbed my ear and stared at him, my birthday was already here? Where did the days go?

"OH YEAH!" Frank screamed and jumped on my bed, Luke quickly ran off the bed in case Frank dived on him and he laughed. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY CASSIE!" He screamed and I couldn't help but chuckle, that is until they both messed my hair up. I heard more footsteps enter the room and Bandit appeared next to me with her shield and sword poking Frank and Mikey off the bed.

"No one is allowed near the princess, Only me and the prince" She ordered swinging her sword at Mikey and Frank who ran to the other sofa. I laughed as Luke sat on the bed smiling at Bandit. "Happy birthday sissy" She smiled hugging me.

"Thank you" I smiled hugging her back, I saw Gerard walk in the door and smile at me, He had a present in his hand.

"Morning, happy birthday Cassie" He smiled about to hand me my present until Bandit ran in front of him.

"What is it" She asked examining the box "Is it dangerous? Is it a bomb?" Everyone raised an eyebrow and stared at Bandit. Gerard shook his head and laughed slightly handing me the box. I just stared at it and Ray walked in staring at it.

"Open it!" Frank said eagerly and I slowly opened it, It was a box. I opened the box and there was some keys inside it.

"Keys?" I asked picking them up and looking confused. Gerard nodded and pointed to the door, Frank opened the door quickly and gasped. I ran to the door nearly falling out of it and saw a blue convertible.

"Happy birthday" Gerard whispered standing next to me, My jaw literally hit the floor and I ran outside in my Pj's to the car.

"I LOVE IT!" I screamed and Bandit stood next to me.

"I WANT ONE" She screamed and we all laughed, bless her.