Autograph's

The band went back onstage... Me staying in the back. After the concert we went through the backdoor and lots of fans were standing there with paper in there hand.

"Autograph's?" I asked Gerard and he smiled.

"Till our hands ache" He replied. "They'll probably want your autograph now you're kind of famous" I half smiled and we all walked over to them. They all screamed and handed paper to us, I just kept close to Frank and Gerard whilst they was signing. A girl handed me a notepad and a pen and smiled at me, I smiled back and took it.

"What's your name" I asked

"J..Jackie" She said excitedly, I laughed and wrote a little note in the notepad. I handed it back and another girl gave me a notepad, then another and another. I walked along the line signing as many as I could until I got up to a boy. The same boy who was smiling at me in the crowd. I smiled at him as he handed me a notepad.

"Hey" He said

"Hey, what's your name" I asked about to write.

"Kyle" He smiled. I signed the book and gave it back to him but he didn't take it. "You forgot to put something" He said, I looked at the book confused. "Your number" I laughed.

"I don't think so" I smiled innocently, he wrote something down and passed me it. It was HIS number. I looked at it and he shrugged.

"Think about it" He smiled. I saw Gerard creeping up behind me and hid the number in my pocket moving on the last person. When I was done signing I waited for the others to finish signing and then we all walked into the bus. I had a huge smile across my face and Mikey and Frank stared at me. Ray went to bed and Gerard was in the kitchen.

"What are you smiling about?" Mikey asked

"My life is going good" I smiled at him.

"Because you saw that boy?" Frank joked.

"And cause I got his number" He stared at me and then at Gerard who was still in the kitchen, I don't think he heard.

"Gerard's going to be pissed..."

"Unless you don't tell him" Mikey added, Gerard walked over and sat next to Frank.

"What are you talking about?" He asked raising an eyebrow

"Cassie and her new crush..." I hit Frank and he shut up

"Cassie, like I said no boyfriends... Just not yet" He told me and I shrugged it off. I gave Frank and evil glare so he wouldn't say anything else. Mikey just laughed and I sat there awkwardly. "When will we make the foster parent thing official?" Gerard asked.

"As soon as possible" I told him, Mikey looked a bit down. "I'm tired, I'm going to bed" I said and walked off to the other room. I laid down on 1 of the bunk's and thought... Maybe I should ring that boy tomorrow?