Draw Pictures

Gerard drove us back to the bus and I helped Bandit out of the car. She took my hand and we walked in together. I could see Gerard smiling.

"Uncle Mikey!" She screamed and ran to him, She saw Ray's Afro and dived on him messing it up, Gerard stood beside me laughing and Frank smirked.

"Why does everyone go for the Afro?" Ray asked and we all laughed, Bandit joined in but she didn't know what we was laughing about.

"Cassie, when the band's performing can you look after Bee?" Gerard asked me, I've only looked after my dad and look how that turned out...

"You sure I can do it?" I asked

"I know you can, Bandit loves you already and I bet you love her back" He smiled and I nodded smiling, I turned to Bandit who was trying to put Ray's Afro into a hair scrunchy. I sat on the sofa and held back some laughs. Frank sat next to me and kept nudging me to look. I looked at laughed hysterically. Ray didn't look very happy but he looked like Marge Simpson just not with blue hair. I turned my attention to the others.

"When do you guy's perform again?" I asked

"Very soon" Frank said running to the bathroom. Everyone else looked ready to me so I just sat there and shrugged. I've never looked after a kid before. What do they like to eat? What would she play with? I looked at Ray's hair and gulped. Gerard sat next to me and smiled.

"Bandit has some toy's in the boot of the car, you'll be backstage and when we have our break's I'll come and check on you both" I Nodded and laughed.

"Do I dare give her crayons?" Gerard smirked.

"Yeah, just make sure you give her a lot of paper" I smiled as she ran over to Gerard and jumped on his lap staring at his hair.

"Daddy, why is your hair red?" She asked and he smiled.

"I changed the colour so it's brighter, a new me"

"Can I change my hair colour?" She asked and I chuckled.

"Not yet Bee" He winked and Bandit looked at me. I smiled at her and she grabbed my hand. She was so cute and so funny yet so evil to Ray. Ah well.

"Can we draw pictures?" She asked me and I nodded, she practically dragged me to the table and ordered Gerard to get the crayons and paper. He ran out and ran back in giving her paper and crayons, I started drawing a cat and she drew some people on a page. About 5 minutes later she tugged on my jacket and I looked at the picture she handed me.

"Who's this?" I asked smiling at the 4 people standing together, There was a little girl and a bigger girl next to her holding her hand. There was a man with red hair standing next to a women with black hair. They all looked so happy together.

"Me,you daddy and mummy" She smiled sweetly. I wanted to hug her, her cuteness was too much for me! I let a tear slip down my face and smiled.

"You should show this to daddy" I told her and she smiled.

"You're crying" She pointed at the teardrop and I wiped it away.

"Tears of Joy Bee" I smiled and she took the picture and ran off to Gerard who was sitting watching TV waiting for Frank. I saw Gerard put on a shock face and then he smiled, he grabbed her and hugged her. They looked cute, I still felt like the odd one out though. They're blood related, that's probably why his wife wasn't very happy. I'll be a real sister to Bandit though. Gerard need's my help and I will help him.