What are you hiding?

If I told him he could help surely? What if he couldn't and then his friends found out and then... I couldn't even think about. I pulled my phone out my pocket and put it on the sofa next to me. Gerard looked at me worried.

"You okay?" He asked

"I'm Great" I lied

"You looked troubled"

"Just want you to be happy for me" I smiled and he smiled back, Frank ran over and sat next to me. He raised an eyebrow and looked confused.

"She's dating Kyle" Gerard told him and Frank's eyes widened

"You're letting her?"

"He makes her happy" Gerard shrugged, Frank stared at me like I was crazy and I smiled innocently. He shook his head.

"You hated him" He whispered to himself, he was right... I hated his guts.

"I don't care what you say Frank I'm dating him" I said walking off to my room, I saw Mikey follow me and I took a deep breath. I turned to look at him and he shook his head at me, I know they all hated Kyle but I was doing it for the best wasn't I?

"Why are you really dating him?" He asked me closing the bedroom door, I sat on the bunk and he sat next to me.

"I love him" I Choked out the word love.

"You're young Cassie, you probably don't know what love is" He said and half smiled at me, I shrugged and smiled back.

"Have you ever had a secret that you could tell but it could get you into more trouble?" I whispered to him and his eyes widened.

"Cassie, what are you hiding?" I felt the tears fill up my eyes and once I blinked they all ran down my cheek.

"I can't tell you... Not yet" I whispered and he pulled me into a hug.

"I won't pressure you into telling me now Cassie, you can tell me when you're ready okay?" I nodded and hugged him. He smiled and walked into the living room. What was I doing hiding it? I could've told Mikey right there and then but I decided to hide it? What happens when I hide to much inside of me? Will I eventually just... Explode and everything will come pouring out of me?

I sighed and stood up wiping my tears. I went to leave but Frank stood in the doorway with a phone in his hand. He was frowning at me for some reason, I checked my pockets and couldn't find my phone. I must of left it next to him. I swallowed hard and extended my arm to take my phone back but he shook his head.

"What does Kyle mean by 'I hope you break the deal cause my friends like the look of your body?'" Frank asked closing the door, I was in deep shit cause Frank would find out if I told him or not. I sat on the bunk and put my head in my hands.