Your room

I woke up to see a finger poking my cheek, it was Mikey. I pushed his finger away and sat up straight, the car had stopped.

"Nice sleep?" Gerard laughed, I smiled and looked outside... Where was I? Everyone got out and I just stared at a house.

"Welcome home" Mikey said roughing up my hair, home? I stared at him like he was crazy but he just rolled his eyes as everyone walked into the house with my bag's. I walked into the house and it was huge!

"You like it?" Gerard asked smiling.

"It's HUGE" I said looking around

"You Hungry?" Frank asked running to the kitchen, Ray ran upstairs with some bag's and ran into a room, I heard a thump and he ran downstairs.

"Yeah, I put your bag's in your room"

"My room?"

"Yes. YOUR room" Ray said walking off laughing. I felt happy but it didn't feel right, none of this did. I slowly walked upstairs into 'My' room and looked around. The room was twice as big as my old room and bag's were dumped everywhere. I laid on my bed and smiled. The biggest grin I've ever smiled. It's all over. I saw Mikey run in and jump on the bed, I laughed and stood up. He stopped jumping and stood next to me.

"You're like a kid" I laughed

"AM NOT!" He said in a wining voice smiling. "Piggy back?" He asked bending down, I jumped on his back and he ran downstair's with me into the kitchen where everyone was. I saw Frank and Gerard had a drink in there hand.

"Kid's" Ray said rolling his eyes. Me and Mikey laughed until I fell off his back and fell to the floor hurting my butt.

"Ouch"

"You okay Cassie?" Gerard asked laughing, I nodded and stood up and stared at the alcohol placed in Gerard's hand. Gerard was kind of like my dad... I Just hope he didn't react the way my dad did. My smile dropped and I sat on a stool.

"You like your room?" Frank asked

"Love it" I Said smiling.

"We need to tell the police so we can foster you Cassie" Gerard said and I frowned, I wasn't ready to do that.

"No, not yet" I said looking at the floor, I heard Frank was about to say something but Gerard hit him gently to shut him up.

"Whenever you're ready Cassie" He smiled.

"When that happens... Who is actually going to adopt Cassie?" Frank asked, I looked up and everyone raised an eyebrow.

"I will" Mikey said

"You're more like her brother though Mikey" Ray said, Mikey shrugged and roughed my hair up again... That was getting annoying.

"I'm more like an uncle" Frank said I nodded.

"I don't really know her" Ray spoke up

"I'd be willing to be your dad" Gerard smiled.

"That would make Mikey my uncle" I said smiling at him.

"Uncle Mikey... I LIKE IT!" He said about to rough my hair up but I quickly dodged his hand and messed his up. Everyone laughed and I felt... That I belonged here. I Literally would have a family when I had the courage to go to the police.