You won't be there for me

About three police officers came into the room asking me questions, they took down the address and went after him. It took about 3 hours until they finally released me and Gerard stayed with me the whole time. I walked out of the room and down the corridor too see a man being dragged into a cell, I looked closely and froze. He stared at me and frowned.

"YOU!" He screamed and Gerard held my hand tighter.

"You can't hurt her anymore" Gerard told him

"I'LL FUCKING KILL BOTH OF YOU!" My dad screamed, I hugged Gerard tightly and cried onto his shoulder, I was shaking violently.

"Sh, don't worry! I'm here. He can't hurt you whilst I'm here" He said trying to comfort me but I was too scared. He started humming the tune to his song he made for me and I slowly calmed down. I pulled away and he smiled at me. The cell door locked and we walked down the corridor to where Mikey, Ray and Frank sat.

"How'd it go?" Mikey said immediately standing up and staring at me, I wiped my eyes and smiled walking over to him and hugging him.

"I'll go to court in a week" I said and he quickly pulled away.

"1 week?" He asked

"Yeah" I whispered

"Gerard can I speak to you alone for a second" Mikey asked Gerard whilst raising an eyebrow, He walked away and started whispering to Gerard. I walked over and sat next to Ray and Frank who hugged me.

"We're proud of how brave you were today" Ray whispered

"To be honest, I don't think I could've done what you just did" Frank said chuckling pulling away and patting my head.

"I'm not a pet" I growled at him and held my head.

"It's better then messing your hair up like Mikey does though" Frank smiled and I laughed whilst patting him on the head, He just pulled a kids face and the others walked back over. Gerard looked worried and guilty.

"What's wrong?" I asked panicking.

"Next week when you have your court case..." He paused and looked at Frank, then Ray, and then me.

"Go on" Frank said raising an eyebrow

"That's when we go on tour"

"OH fuck!" Frank shouted and the police officer just stared at him, he apologised and stared at me, they all did.

"Does that mean you won't be there for me on the day?" I asked panicking even more, I felt like crying. I couldn't do this without them!

"Cassie, I swear I'll do my best to make it on that day. I'll do anything" Gerard said I looked at the floor and cried.

"I can't do this" I said standing up, Gerard went to walk over to me but I ran. I ran out the police station and into the open road. I Just ran and ran, I went where my feet were taking me. I wanted to get away from all this mess. I knew it was too soon!