I'll Be Fine

"Please Don't Hurt Me" I begged him but he walked closer to me, it was so confusing. One minute he looked like Gerard then the next my real dad. He had a knife in his hand and he tilted his head to the side to look creepy.

"Cassie..." He sang and I kept walking back until I could no further, my back hit a wall and he came so close.

"Please..." He put his finger on my lip and smiled.

"Cassie!" He kept chanting and I closed my eyes as he raised the knife. "CASSIE!" I felt a sharp pain and then...

"Cassie!?" I opened my eyes and saw Gerard standing there shaking me awake. Bandit stared at me and threw her shield on the floor. I calmed down and smiled.

"Sorry" I whispered and Gerard calmed down. "Nightmare" I told him and he looked full of worry, a tear escaped his eye and I looked at Bandit who looked cross. "What's wrong Bee?" I asked and she looked up at me.

"Stupid nightmare took my sword and my shield didn't work!" She crossed her arms and I heard Gerard chuckle slightly. I rubbed her back and she smiled.

"Gerard... Can I go to Starbucks? I really miss there coffee" He looked at me for a second with a concerned look on his face, probably thinking of Kyle.

"I don't think I'll meet up with anyone after what happened" I told him but he still didn't look sure. I stood up and picked up some clothes, I haven't changed them since yesterday... Ew. I looked at Gerard and he shook his head.

"No not alone"

"I'll be fine" I told him and walked too the bathroom so he couldn't disagree. I ran the shower and jumped in cleaning myself. I loved showers! I jumped out and dried myself slipping on some black skinny jeans with a white top with some weird girl on it. I dried my hair and walked into the living room of the bus. Gerard handed me some money and held my arm for a second.

"Keep your phone on you and hurry" He told me and I nodded hugging him, I walked out of the bus and of to Starbucks. I ordered my coffee and sat down, I loved Starbucks. I loved the smell of Starbucks. I finished my coffee and started walking back, I walked near an alleyway and heard someone crying. I stopped and looked into the dark, I couldn't see anything.

"Hello?" I Called out and I heard someone breath deeply.

"Help me... I've hurt my leg" A male voice cried out, It sounded oddly familiar. I grabbed my phone and used it as a light. I walked into the alleyway and saw the boy on the floor. "Help me up" He said, I couldn't see his face but I extended my arm for him. He took and stood up pushing me to the wall. I dropped my phone but I could still see his face.

"Kyle?"

"Miss me?" I saw him smirk, something didn't feel right.

"What are you doing?" I asked scared, He started kissing my neck and I tried pushing him off but he was too strong. He started trying to take my skinny jeans off but I kicked him. I tried walking away but he ran and blocked my exit. My phone was right near my foot. I dropped to the floor and picked it up and he ran to me climbing on top of me. He took my phone and threw it away. He tried taking of my jeans again and I struggled. "Please don't" I begged and he looked up at me, "I know you don't want to do this Kyle" He stopped for a second.

"Shut up" He threatened

"Look, tell me what you want me to do and I'll do it just don't do this" I begged and he climbed off me. I pulled my jeans back up and sat up next to him. I felt terrified.

"Fine, tell the paparazzi you and me are dating, If you don't I can easily track you down and I won't hesitate to do it" He shot me a glare. "That means I will have to see you a lot. Your dad will need to not try and kill me. Deal?" I swallowed hard and nodded.

"Deal" I said, we both stood up and he grabbed my phone adding his number to it. He handed me it back and before I went he grabbed my arm.

"If you go to the police or tell anyone, Let's just say I have friends who don't mind doing the favour" He smirked and I felt sick. He let go of my arm and I walked to the bus. I felt so sick and weak, The whole way home I was crying. When I arrived at the bus I wiped away the tears and entered it. Gerard smiled at me and I felt so weak inside.

"You're back!" He said warmly. I nodded and walked to the bedroom. It felt like someone cut my tongue out and I couldn't speak. I needed help... I couldn't keep this inside of me for too long. Why was this all happening to me?