Undecided

I walked into the kitchen and saw Mikey sitting down, he looked at me and smiled then looked at the floor. I walked over and sat down next to him.

"Don't be upset" I whispered and he looked at me.

"I try and be a dad to you but Gerard get's in the way" He smiled

"Mikey you're like my annoying older brother and I love you for it, You're too young to be a father! And plus It'd seem weird" I laughed

"So you want Gerard to foster you?"

"Undecided" I replied quickly, he raised an eyebrow and his smile grew bigger, I frowned slightly and looked into his eyes.

"What's up?" He asked

"Are you only staying behind to change my mind about who I want to foster me?" I asked and he raised an eyebrow

"Hell no! When you've made your choice I'll stick by you whatever happens!" He replied hugging me, I hugged him back and smiled slightly.

"Please don't be all moody with Gerard"

"I'll try not" He chuckled and Gerard walked in.

"Mikey I'm sorry" Gerard said walking over to us.

"Just promise me, that whoever she chooses... You will stick by her no matter what" Mikey said staring at Gerard, Gerard smiled and looked at me.

"I promise" Mikey stood up and hugged Gerard.

"GROUP HUG!" I Screamed and hugged them both, then I heard Frank and Ray shouting something and running up to us hugging us. "WEIRD PEOPLE!" I screamed at them laughing as we all pulled loose

"Well you said group hug" Frank said smiling

"True that" I replied smiling

"Well now I'm bored" Frank said staring at me "Let's throw Cassie in the swimming pool!" Frank laughed.

"Hell no!" I said as Frank grabbed me, everyone laughed and grabbed a limb. They walked outside the the pool and started swinging.

"You Wouldn't" I Challenged as Frank smirked.

"Wouldn't I?"

"Oh Crap" They Chucked me in the pool and I swam to the top, my hair was covering my face and I could hardly see. Hm, play them at there own game. I Pretended something dragged me underwater and splashed around like a lunatic. I opened my eyes in the water and saw Frank swim up to me bringing me to the top.

"Cassie!? You okay?" He said pulling my hair away from my face. I smirked and dunked his head underwater.

"I'm great now!" I said swimming away before he could grab me. I walked behind Gerard, Mikey and Ray who was all staring at me laughing.

"You look a bit wet there Cassie!" Gerard joked, I ran at him and pushed him in the pool, he grabbed Mikey and he fell in the pool. I looked at Ray who looked scared and he just jumped into the pool. They call came to the top of the water and stared at me.

"Oops" I shrugged and ran indoors.