Alcohol was my saviour

GERARD'S POV

"Put the drink down..." Frank told me but I brought the bottle to my mouth and swallowed the beer quickly.

"GERARD STOP!" Mikey shouted at me but I couldn't, I couldn't do this... I was under to much stress with Cassie, Bandit and the tour. Alcohol was my saviour. I took another beer out and drank it again, Frank pulled me away from the fridge and pushed me down to the sofa.

"You have kid's to look after dude" He told me.

"My own kid's scared of me, she think's I'll hurt her" I said crying

"And drinking's going to make everything better? You need to stop drinking because drinking is what made her scared of you in the first place!" Frank shouted at me. I leaned forward and put my head in my hands.

"Fine" I whispered, I looked around and saw some Barbies on the floor. I chuckled a little and looked around for Bandit, where was she?

"What's wrong?" Mikey asked

"Where's Bandit!?" I asked jumping up and looking around. I ran out the door and along a corridor until I heard some singing. I stopped and listened. I followed the noise and looked into the room where the sound was coming from.

Cassie was asleep on the sofa and Bandit was singing to her. She was singing my song for her. I smiled at the thought and walked into the room.

"Daddy!" She whispered and smiled, "Sh!!! Cassie's sleeping" She said putting a finger on her lip, I smiled and sat beside her. Cassie's eyes were red and her hand had a bandage which had blood on it. Why would she do that!?

"Bee, thanks for being there for her" I smiled

"Why is she upset?" She asked looking upset

"Just some silly people in the world making rumours up"

"Why are you crying?" She asked wiping a tear away from my cheek, I smiled and hugged her tight, Bandit was so helpful.

"The rumours upset Daddy too" I whispered. I looked at Cassie and she was tossing and turning in her sleep, Bandit pulled away and watched her. She frowned and started screaming. Bandit stood up and panicked.

"Daddy?" She screamed scared.

"Go get uncle Mikey!" I said and she ran off, I shook Cassie and she woke up gasping for air, she looked at me and crawled back looking terrified.

"Get away from me" She screamed but I held her arms and looked into her eyes, she looked absolutely terrified of me.

"It's Gerard, Cassie!" I told her and she squinted her eyes, next minute she was hugging me. What the hell was going on?

"Oh my god Gerard! He was here, he was going to kill me" She cried hugging me, She cried hysterically onto my shoulder and I held her tight.

"Don't worry, I'm here. I'll protect you. I won't leave your side" I told her rubbing her back gently and she sobbed. The depression was making her hallucinate and it was becoming deep. She needs help and I will get her it.