Until you die

All Luke did was stare at me... Why?

"Why did you stop him" I asked and his eyes got wide

"You didn't want me to? I could always let him next time" He said

"No, I'm thankful you stopped him... It's just no one else would" Luke didn't reply to that, "I don't suppose you could like put my jeans back on. I would myself but I'm kinda tied up here" He shook his head and I sighed. I was so bored, I hated being bored.

Kyle walked into the room and Luke stopped looking at me, Kyle smiled at me and sat next to me. I looked at the floor but he held my chin to make me look at him.

"Someones keen aren't they?" He chuckled pointing to my trouses which were screwed up at my feet, I really wished someone would just pull them back up because I was getting cold! I tried to keep myself calm by being stupid and wishing things you wouldn't wish for in these situations and it strangely did work.

"I'm getting kind of cold here" I smiled innocently and he rolled his eyes.

"Like I said Cassie, you need to be punished" He said stroking my leg, I wanted to puke on his face just so I could laugh.

"Punish me another time, I'm cold!" I whined, maybe If I was that annoying he would finally give in? He grabbed my leg and stroked my cheek with his free hand.

"I'm not that nice" He chuckled touching my underwear and I watched Luke stand up, I swallowed hard as he slowly pulled it down.

"Kyle stop!" Luke said nervously. He stopped and my underwear stayed on. Thank you Luke! Kyle looked at him confused.

"You want to do it?" He raised an eyebrow

"No, look if you rape her and her friends find out they won't pay as much" He told him and I knew he was lying.

"They won't know" Kyle smiled turning back to me trying to pull my underwear down again, Luke walked up to him and pulled Kyle off me.

"I said no" He told him

"Look, i'm like the leader around her, I push you around not the other way" Kyle said standing up. "If you want to do it all you have to do is say... Hell you don't even have to say I'll just leave" Kyle said walking off. Luke came over and grabbed my jeans, I flinched when his cold hands touched my legs but he pulled my jeans up.

"Thank's again" I said weakly

"You really shouldn't talk back to him... It annoys him and he'll end up doing something stupid" Luke said sitting beside me, I heard a loud bang upstairs and Luke sighed. "He probably just broke something" He rolled his eyes and I chuckled.

"Can I speak to my dad please... Or Frank, I don't want them to worry that's all" I asked and Luke hesitated.

"I Can't do that... I'm sorry" He whispered and I nodded.

"How long am I kept here for?" I asked nervously

"Kyle said until you die" He whispered so softly I could barely hear him. I started freaking out, Panicking... I couldn't stay here. I tried to get up but the chain rattled against the radiator, Luke looked at me and held my waist. "Please stop" He whispered.

"I... I can't stay here till I die... I just cant" I cried and he hushed me.

"Don't worry, I won't let them touch you okay?" He said pulling me close to him. I stopped crying because I strangely felt... Safe? He was my protector here and I should feel lucky considering the circumstances.