I'm here for you

Frank stood up and walked over to me and Mikey

"Let's take her out of the bus..." He said turning towards Gerard, he was shaking like mad. Bandit sat near Ray now and Ray smiled.

"I'll look after Bandit" He told us and Frank nodded.

"What's wrong with Gerard..."

"His fucked up, hit rock bottom... I need to call Brian and tell him that we can't keep on tour. Too much has happened" Frank whispered to me and Mikey. I let go of Mikey's hand and walked up to Gerard, everyone wanted to stop me but I didn't let them. He looked up at me with his teary eyes and frowned sadly.

"I...I'm sorry" His voice was so shaky and I hugged him.

"Don't be Gerard, I'm here for you" I whispered and He cried into my shoulder like a child. I didn't care, I had to look after him and he had to look after me. I pulled back and Gerard stopped crying, he smiled at me and I walked back over to Mikey grabbing his hand. We walked out of the bus and Frank followed me, they both stared at me like I was crazy.

"You just hugged him..."

"He's my dad and he needs help" I whispered and Mikey nudged me smiling, I smiled back and Frank chucked me on his back giving me a piggy back. I dropped my smile as we reached the alleyway where Kyle nearly raped me...

"What's wrong?" Mikey asked.

"I'm scared..." Frank put me on the floor and faced me

"What of?" He asked

"Kyle..." I whispered and Frank pulled me in for a bear hug.

"Cassie we won't let him touch you. If we see him we'll shoot the fucker down" I chuckled slightly as he put me back on the floor.

"He said he knows where I am... He can easily track me down" I whispered looking about in case he was there watching me, with a huge grin on his face.

"We won't let you be alone Cassie. Someone will always be with you" Mikey smiled and I smiled back, Frank had a huge grin on his face.

"I'll always be with you Cassie, annoying you" He said poking my face, I frowned and pouted and he laughed.

"Let's go... SHOPPING" I shouted and smiled, they picked me up so I was sitting on both there shoulders and headed for the shops. I laughed as everyone just stared and took pictures. I felt so stupid but it made me happy.

"Get you a birthday present!" Mikey shouted

"BIRTHDAY!?" Frank screamed and quickened his pace making me almost fall off there shoulders. I smacked him on the head and he put me on his back. "Ouch" He said running, Mikey ran after us laughing at Frank. These guys could easily make me go from depressed to over the moon. I wanted to do something special for them... But what!?