I Wrote That For You

After an hour the shouting stopped, the door was left alone and they all walked away. I felt so bad causing all this pain. I just wanted it all to end.

I stood up stretching my leg's and wiping away the tears that was still left on my cheek. I walked over to the wardrobe and pushed it away from the door slowly. I unlocked the door and walked out into the corridor, I couldn't hear anyone apart from a light acoustic guitar being played. I followed the sound until I got to an open door. I looked in and saw Gerard staring at the window... He was singing

"Share the pain and wipe your eyes,

Take my hand and we'll leave tonight

If you think you're alone

Then look to your side

Cause I'm here with you tonight..."

He stopped playing as he saw me standing outside the door, that was beautiful. He sang with so much emotion it made me teary.

"Sorry" He whispered placing the guitar down on the floor.

"That was beautiful" I spoke walking into the door, I wasn't afraid of Gerard anymore. That song made me change my mind about him.

"I wrote that for you ya know" He smiled as I sat down next to him, I hugged him tightly and sniffed a few tears back.

"Why?" I asked

"I saw how much pain he brought you and How much pain you was in. I just wanted to let you know that I'm always with you and you're never alone in all this. I'll always be here for you Cassie" I hugged him tighter.

"Thank you" I said pulling away from the hug.

"I just wish I could help take the pain away" He said looking away, I knew he was going to cry because he couldn't really help me, no one could.

"That song mean's a lot to me. You take the pain away from letting me know you're there for me" I heard him chuckle and he hugged me gently, I looked at the door and saw Mikey and Frank standing there staring.

"Group hug?" Frank asked and Mikey smiled

"Go On then" I laughed and they ran toward's me and hugged me. I felt really crushed and could hardly breathe. "Um guys" I said In a high pitch voice and they let go, Frank started laughing and Mikey just roughed my hair up.

"I wanted to do that the whole day" He smiled

"Hm" I Roughed his hair up and ran downstairs, I heard footsteps soon run downstairs after me and I ran into the kitchen. Ray was sitting there looking upset.

"Ray?" Mikey asked him concerned

"What?" He moaned

"You okay dude?"

"Yeah I'm great" He was lying. I walked up to him and sat next to him, he just looked at me and smiled.

"Tell me what's wrong or else I'll put food in your Afro" I smiled and he slightly chuckled, I always wanted to do that.

"I just feel... Left out" He said staring at the floor. I was leaving him out, And Frank.

"RAY! YOUR LIKE MY UNCLE! YOU ARE THERE FOR ME AND YOU PLAY A BIG PART IN MY LIFE SO DON'T YOU GO FEELING LEFT OUT!" I smiled and hugged him. I didn't mind me being upset now, I just didn't want other people to feel upset.