Hang in there

I pulled out my phone which Frank left with me after running to the bathroom and text Kyle, I broke the deal but if I ran he couldn't hurt me.

"Deal's off" I sent the message and soon got one back.

"My friends are following you right now, you sure you want to make that decision?" I looked behind me and saw no one.

"Possitive" I said and started running, I shoved the phone into my pocket and just kept running. It was quite late at night but I didn't care, I wasn't really tired.

I stopped running and walked to the empty park, I sat on the bench and sobbed quietly. There was a few lights making it possible to see into the dark. I kept hearing noises, bushes rustling but the wind was strong. I laid on the bench and looked at the stars, they was shining brightly tonight. I closed my eyes and heard someone cough. When i opened them I tried to get up but the boy held me down, It was Kyle's friend.

"I'm glad you broke the deal" He smiled climbing on top of me, I tried getting away but he held me down. I knee'd him in the nuts and he fell off. I stood up and started running, I ran out of the park and onto the empty road calling for help but no one was about. I kept running and looked behind me too see him catching up.

"HELP!" I screamed and ran as fast as I could but I felt a hand grab my arm and I fell to the floor with a sharp pain behind my knee. He kicked me to the floor and pinned me to the floor.

"Stupid Bitch" He called me and picked my head up and slammed it to the ground. My head was throbbing and I couldn't move. Everything was going blurry and I felt my jeans slowly get pulled down. But then it stopped?

"Fuck you" I heard someone say and I heard a thump, I looked to my side and saw the boy laying on the ground. I wanted to turn over and see who was there but I couldn't my head was hurting to much.

Just then Mikey kneeled down and pulled my jeans up, he touched my head and pulled away looking scared, he had some red liquid on it. Was it blood? My blood? I blinked furiously to keep awake but It was so hard.

"M...Mikey" I whimpered

"Sh it's okay" He said pulling my phone out of my pocket, he rang someone. "Frank, get to the park close to us now, bring the car. Cassie's hurt" He hung up and scooped me up in his arms. I felt so much pain.

"I'm sorry" I whispered swallowing the pain, Mikey just wiped my tears away and held me in his arms smiling at me.

"Hang in there Cassie" He whispered, I heard a car screech round the corner and 2 people run up to me.

"Cassie!" Gerard screamed running to me.

"We need to get her to hospital" The voices were becoming quiet now, my site was too blurred and I felt myself going to sleep.

"Get her in the car now!" I felt myself being lifted and put into a vehicle. It started moving and I rested my head against Mikey falling asleep.