You're broken

Me and Mikey got back to the bus and everyone stared.

"You're still red Cassie" Mikey whispered and then sat on the sofa smirking, Frank had a evil smile spread across his face and I didn't trust him.

"How's... What's his name?" He asked

"Mikey's fine" I answered giving him a glare.

"No, that boy who gave you his number" Frank said trying to look at Gerard out the corner of his eye, Gerard raised an eyebrow and looked at Mikey.

"Did she meet up with a boy?" Mikey looked scared to answer, if he said no Gerard would end up hitting him and if he said yes I'd hit him.

"She was with me" He replied and Gerard gave him a look, he turned to me and stood up walking over to me.

"Look me in the eyes and tell me you was only with Mikey" He said staring into my eyes, time for some really good acting skills. I looked him in the eye and smiled.

"I was at Starbucks with Mikey" I replied.

"You Liar! You was with the boy!" He said and I shrugged.

"His only a boy Gerard" I rolled my eyes

"It's dad now, and only a boy who can break your heart. Cassie you're already broken and I Can't let him hurt you"

"I'm broken?" I raised an eyebrow and chuckled slightly, "Is that why you fostered me? Because i'm broken and you felt sorry for me?" Everyone's smiles dropped and they looked at me. I shook my head, scoffed and ran into another room. I sat on my bunk and Gerard soon came in and sat beside me.

"I adopted you because you needed a father, you're a great kid Cassie! When I said broken... I meant the pain you was in all your life and when I wasn't there for you to help you through it. I just don't want to see you get hurt by some boy" He said putting his arm around me and hugging me. I took a deep breath and looked at him.

"You will have to let me date some day" I smiled slightly.

"You can date... Just take it slow and if he hurts you don't blame me for killing him" He smiled and I hugged him back.

"I'm sure he won't hurt me" I chuckled but Gerard kept a straight face. I pulled away from Gerard and though... Frank. I stood up and Gerard walked out of the room, I walked with him and sat next to Frank who was half smiling.

"Hey Cassie" He whispered and I slapped him round the head. He held his head and screamed like a girl so we all laughed at him.

"You deserved that" I whispered smiling innocently as he looked up. He rubbed his head and stood up waiting for me to stand.

"Up now" He ordered but I crossed my arms and sat still.

"NEVER"

"My way then..." He said picking me up and put me on his shoulder, I hit his back but he wouldn't let go. We walked out of the bus and he stopped dropping me to the floor.

"Ouch" I said standing up rubbing my butt, I looked forward and Saw Kyle standing there with some flowers in his hand.

"Surprise" He said smiling, I smiled back until I heard a cough behind me, I looked and Gerard stood there staring at Kyle. Frank walked back into the bus and Gerard walked out. I really hope Gerard won't do anything stupid.