The Band Is Going On Tour

An hour later I heard a Knock at my door and Mikey slowly entered the room half smiling at me. I sat up and he closed the door.

"Can I speak to you?" Mikey asked, I nodded and he sat next to me on the bed. "I Know this is going to annoy you but I need to tell you this"

"Tell me what?" I asked confused, he slowly looked at me.

"We called Brian..."

"You better not have cancelled the tour" I said raising an eyebrow, he shook his head no and continued speaking.

"The band is going on tour Cassie"

"Good" I smiled but he just continued speaking

"Apart from me"

"What!? But they need you cause you're the bass!"

"I'm easily replacable, and plus it's only for a week"

"But people would want to see you live Mikey!" Why did he have to be so stubborn and stay with me? I didn't really want to be hated!

"Our fans are really understanding Cassie"

"They might seem that way but they'll be hurt!"

"Well the others have a big part to play in the concert so they can't go"

"You Have a big part!"

"Cassie I'm staying and it's final" He said standing up and walking towards the door. "I know you're trying to be strong, but when it comes to the court case you're going to need someone and I'll be there" He smiled and walked out of the door. I stood up and ran after him.

"Mikey don't be stupid, Of course I'll be strong... If I become weak I'll remember the song Gerard wrote me, I'll remember Mum..." I stopped running and froze. Mum. My heart felt like it stopped breathing and I felt so weak.

"Cassie?" Mikey asked and I saw Gerard running upstairs and up to me.

"What's happening?" Gerard asked Mikey... I felt so weak. "Cassie?" He asked. I felt tears dripping from my face onto his arm.

"Mum" I whispered, If she was here today she'd make everything better, If she was here today I wouldn't of been in this situation. Gerard hugged me tightly as I cried into his shoulder. I should just be grateful these guys are here for me.

"Sh, we're here" Gerard whispered in my ear to calm me.

"We? No I'm here" Mikey choked out and walked off.

"I swear I'll make it up to you" Gerard whispered pulling away from the hug, He was frowning and I smiled.

"You don't need to do anything, you've already made my life worth living" I smiled slightly wiping my tears, He smiled back and we walked downstairs together.

"Gee, you'd make a really good dad" Frank said smiling. I Heard Mikey scoff and he walked off into the kitchen, I felt sorry for Mikey. He was there for me all the time and then Gerard was there for me only sometimes.