Twin brother

I stared at the floor feeling useless and pathetic

"I can't believe this is happening to me" I whispered to Luke.

"Anyone would think the same"

"No they wouldn't, my whole life's been fucked up and now Kyle comes along and decides to fuck it up some more... Soon I won't be able to take anymore of it" I cried

"What do you mean?" He asked still holding me.

"My mum died and dad abused me, I was in pain and caused pain to loved ones. I don't know how I'm still alive. Probably because Mikey, Gerard and Frank stopped me so many times" I whispered remembering the bad memories.

"I know what it's like to be abused" He whispered and I looked up at him, he looked so upset and I raised an eyebrow.

"You do?" I asked

"Kyle abuses me, I know you're case is worse because it's your dad but Kyle... He's my brother" He chuckled and looked at the floor. "Twin brother to be exact, suppose I'm the good one and he's the bad one" He chuckled again.

"I'm sorry to hear that" I whispered and he shrugged. "I miss my mum" I whispered quietly.. Maybe he would feel sorry for me?

"I know it's hard when you lose someone but you have to hang in there" He said comforting me I nodded.

"But, if she didn't die then I wouldn't be here now. My dad wouldn't have been abusive and I wouldn't be famous" I sighed

"You've been through so much" He shook his head.

"I just don't want Gerard to worry, he's under too much right now" I chuckled and Luke raised an eyebrow.

"What If... I can get you out of here?" He whispered and my face lit up.

"How?"

"I know where the bus is, I can tell Kyle I am going to get some food... Then I'll go and get the guys to come here and get you" He smiled.

"So I'll be left here alone?" I whispered worried

"Only for about 10 minutes and then we can kick there ass" He chuckled and I smiled, I nodded to him and he stood up walking out of the door. "I'm going out to get some food Kyle, want anything?" He shouted and I heard a door open.

"No, fuck off" He shouted back and I heard a door open and close. Everything went quiet and I was alone. What if Kyle came down? No one could save me now. Think happy thoughts... Think of my mum being here hugging me.