Come with us

I opened my eyes slowly and saw the ray of light from my window hitting my bed. I looked around my room and it looked... Clean? I stood up and walked around, what actually happened last night? What happened to the guys? No one was in the room apart from me, How did they get out? I Stretched and walked over to the wardrobe opening it. I fell back to the floor as Frank jumped out.

"Morning!" He smiled, He could fit in my wardrobe? I looked at his height and the wardrobe, Fit's perfectly. I stood up and turned around too see Gerard and Mikey roll out from beneath my bed and Ray came out of the curtains.

"That wasn't comfy" Ray said stretching, I laughed and looked at Mikey.... He saved me. I looked at the floor hoping he wouldn't remember but he walked over to me and hugged me. I knew he told everyone because they all just stared at me looking sorry for me.

"Why?" Mikey asked

"I Couldn't take it anymore" I whispered and he hugged me tighter. I Pulled away and saw Frank running over to hug me, I chuckled slightly.

"Come with us Cassie, we'll go and tell the police" He said and I quickly pulled away, No I couldn't... He'd end up killing me and them if he fount out.

"No!" I shouted

"Cassie you need to" Gerard said walking up to me.

"I Can't" I said with tears falling down my cheek

"Why not?" Mikey asked looking confused

"I don't want to be put in foster care, the people could be worse than my dad!" I said wiping my tears quickly, Gerard shook his head.

"We'll look after you" He said with a slight smile on his face. Mikey stared at him and so did Frank, Ray just shrugged.

"You can't look after me, you're famous. You go on tour and you're too busy so they won't let you" I said looking at the door.

"Of course we can look after you, You'd come on tour with us" Mikey said smiling, but it soon dropped as he also looked at the door.

"What the hell are you looking at?" Ray asked confused.

"Hide" I whispered and they all ran to there hiding spot's. The door flew open and my dad stood there looking around.

"Who's here?" He asked me, I looked around and put a confused expression on my face. I turned back to him and shrugged.

"No one" I whispered

"Where did you get the stereo from?" He asked glaring at me.

"My friend brought it for me, late birthday present" I lied

"We don't need it!"

"I'll give it back to her today"

"What happened to the bathroom door?" He asked, Mikey kicked it down and did some damage to it, how could I explain that?

"It wouldn't open" I lied

"Don't fucking lie to me" He said walking over to grab my wrist and I saw Gerard roll out from beneath my bed.

"Get your hand's off her!" He threatened.