What's Happening?

I slowly opened my eyes, blinking furiously at the light shining on me, I saw someone stand in front of me and another man stand next to him. My eyes adjusted to the light and I saw Kyle standing there smiling at me with a phone to his ear. I tried to get up and run but my feet were tied together and my wrists were chained to the radiator. I was in a house... Probably Kyles.

"She's awake" He laughed and I heard someone shout down the phone, I started panicking and the chains hit the radiator making a noise. I had tape over my mouth so I couldn't speak. Kyle walked up to me and sat beside of me. God I really wanted to punch his face. "Why don't you speak to her?" He smirked pulling the tape of my mouth and putting the phone to my ear.

"CASSIE!?" I Heard Frank scream down the phone.

"Frank?" My voice was croaky and I cleared it "What's happening?" I asked quietly, I looked at Kyle who had a grin on his face.

"Cassie, don't worry okay, we'll get you okay?" Frank said, I didn't believe him... His voice was too shaky. I smiled weakly.

"Then you can kick his ass" I chuckled and Kyle dropped his smirk.

"I want the money and soon or else" He said and hung up, Kyle put his arm around me and smirked. I wanted to wipe that smirk right off his face. I swallowed back and scream. "Nice to see you again" He chuckled

"What do you want now?" I asked

"Well since you broke the deal... I have to punish you" I swallowed hard... Was he going to rape me? I felt sick and looked away.

"I'd prefer it if you just killed me" I whispered

"That would be too easy" He smiled and put his hand on my leg I shot him a look and he smirked. I shook his hand off.

"All this for fame?" I asked

"No, you took my chance to be famous away. Now I want money" He frowned at me, I smirked and he slapped me. "Stupid bitch" He murmured and walked off. A boy was still standing there watching me, I looked at him and he looked... Sorry? He sat down on the chair which was behind him and stared. I stared back.

"Hello" I whispered

"Oh.. Um, hi" He said nervously. He was weak, I knew he wouldn't hurt me.

"What's your name" I asked... Maybe if I became friendly with him, he would let me go. He looked around like he was looking for someone and then turned back to me.

"I don't think i'm supposed to tell you" He said rubbing his head

"It's only a name... I'm Cassie"

"Luke" He whispered and I smiled at him. I saw someone enter the room, it was that man who tried to rape me at the park. He had a black eye and I smirked. He smiled at me.

"This is going to be fun" He said walking over to me, I swallowed hard as he tried to pull my clothes of.  I struggled and Luke looked uncomfortable.

"Harvey don't" Luke whispered and the man stopped.

"Why the hell not?" He asked, My trousers were off me and I cried softly.

"Just don't" He said sounding threatening, Harvey walked off and I sat there in my underwear with a top on. I saw Luke just stare, I tried pulling my top down too cover more of my legs but it didn't work. I looked at Luke and he immediately looked away.

"Thank you" My voice was shaky and he nodded. As long as he was in the room with me I don't think they would do anything.