Recording Studio

We walked outside and up to a car. Should I get in when I don't even know these people? Yes, If they was going to kill me they was doing me a favour. I had nothing to loose. Gerard drove and I sat in the back with Mikey.

"So... you really don't listen to music?" Mikey asked me holding his ipod in his hand, he had one headphone in his ear and was smiling.

"Nope" He quickly scooted over and sat right near me handing me a headphone, I took it and placed it in my ear.

"You'll love this... Hopefully" He pressed play and music hit my ears. The lyrics were something like 'Gravity don't mean to much to me' It was kind of good. I started smiling as the guitars and drums got louder and Mikey laughed.

"Whoa, who sing's this?"

"Gerard does, This is My Chemical Romance. Our band" He smiled feeling proud. Really? I looked at Gerard who was smiling.

"What song's playing Mikey?" He asked

"Bulletproof heart" That was a cool name. I even saw Frank smile. I stared out of the window still listening to the music. They was all so friendly. I loved being with them even though I only just met them, they made me feel happy. "You know.. You can have my ipod if you want" I looked back at Mikey who was handing me the Ipod. I just stared at it for a moment.

"I can't take it" I replied but he put it on my lap

"You got it now so too late" He said messing my hair up, I smiled and looked through the songs. There was a lot of My Chemical Romance... Mostly rock song's. I played most of them until the car stopped and we arrived at the recording studio. "Stay close to me Cassie" Mikey said as we all hopped out of the car and walked into the recording studio. I Saw a smartly dressed man walk up to them and stare at me.

"And who is this?" He asked

"Our friend" Mikey replied putting his hand on my back and patting it. I just smirked and the man looked back at them.

"Where's Ray?" He asked

"He'll be coming in 10 minutes" Frank replied. The man started walking and we all followed until we entered a recording room. It was huge! There was instruments everywhere and a microphone at the front. I saw Gerard head for the microphone and Frank went to the guitar and Mikey went to another guitar. I Just sat down and watched.

"Hey Cassie, you play any instrument?" Frank asked

"I can sing a little" I Shrugged and Gerard smiled.

"Come up here then!" He made a gesture, I slowly walked up to the microphone and stood next to Gerard.

"I'm kind of shy..."

"You know bulletproof heart right? Well A Little bit anyway" He smiled and I nodded He nodded for Mikey and Frank to play there instrument. "Backup singing?" I nodded again and he started singing. I joined in and soon the song was finished.

"That was fun" I laughed and sat down.

"You're doing a solo one day!" Gerard said in the microphone and Mikey and Frank smiled. I love these guys. They act so cool around me, I don't want this day to end, I just want a whole day of being good as I get too many bad.