I'll Stay

By the end of the day we went in most of the shop's and they brought me a stereo which wasn't too big which was good.

"Better get you home" Gerard nudged me whilst I dragged some bag's with me walking to the car, I tried to fit some bag's into some big bag's so I wouldn't have to carry so much.

"You're dad's going to be weirded out" Oh shit, How do I explain this to dad?

"We could always tell him" Frank said smiling

"No that's okay" I blurted out

"Her dad's scary" I heard Gerard mutter

"Why is he?" Mikey asked, I hate talking about my dad. I wanted to change the subject but I know they wouldn't let it drop.

"He shouted at her and pushed her in the house!" Gerard said and everyone raised an eyebrow, Mikey looked at me with a worried expression on his face.

"Does he hurt you?" He asked, I felt like throwing up. Should I tell them the truth? What would they think of me and my family?

"Not really" I whispered, Frank raised an eyebrow.

"I want a milkshake" He said, I knew he knew I felt uncomfortable with the whole emotion talk thing so he changed the subject for me.

"Me too" I smiled until the car stopped and we arrived at my house. I went to open the door but Mikey held my hand back.

"You sure you don't want to stay with us for longer?" Mikey asked

"I don't like your dad Cassie, no offence but I just don't trust him with you alone. Where's your mum?" Gerard asked and I felt a lump in my throat. I Felt tears filling my eyes and Mikey soon hugged me, every ones eyes were on me.

"She's D..Dead" I whispered and felt Mikey hold me tighter. Everyone gasped and Mikey helped me out of the car and walked to the front door. I opened it quietly and walked in, I looked around but couldn't see my dad.

"Where's your dad?" Mikey asked walking into the kitchen and placing the bag's onto the table, he looked around and saw the mess it was in.

"I'm not sure" I walked into the kitchen and saw a note on the counter saying 'I'll be back about 11pm'. I felt glad actually. "He won't be back till late at night" I smiled.

"You can't just stay here by yourself. You're not old enough" Mikey said and he looked around. "I'll stay here if you want, till your dad gets back" He smiled and I nodded. He walked around the room dodging the beer can's.

"What about the others?" He ran out the door and a few minutes later they all came in. And jumped on the sofa. I got a black bin bag and cleared all the can's off the floor with some help from Mikey, they all looked at the stereo.

"Let's plug it in!" Gerard shouted running to it, they all followed and started setting it up. I Laughed at them and took the clothes into my room, My wardrobe had hardly any clothes in it but now it was full. I took my Jacket off and heard my door close.

"Fuck! Cassie!" I turned too see Frank staring at my bruises.

"I got into a fight at school" I lied he just walked up to me slowly

"Don't lie to me, This need's to stop or I have to tell the others and maybe even the police" I let a tear slip down my cheek.

"I want it to stop" I said hugging him.

"Do you have any more bruises" He asked, I pulled up my top to the top of my bra line and he gasped. He looked at them closely.

"It will stop" I said lowering my top.

"Your dad does this doesn't he?" He asked, he knew the answer. I knew the answer... I didn't know what to say.