Something felt wrong

We arrived at the shopping centre and Frank finally decided to let me walk, Mikey was out of breath and Frank laughed at him.

"You should really work out more" He winked and Mikey blushed, I nudged Frank and he shrugged laughing.

"We actually going to go inside and shop or are we going to stand out here like pleb's?" I asked smiling innocently. Mikey caught his breath and walked beside of me, I felt like they was my bodyguard's and I felt safe. We walked into a clothes shop and Frank kept putting on women's hats to look funny. Everyone apart from me laughed.

"I think it suits me" He winked at me and I shook my head, I picked some clothes out and chucked them into Frank's arms. He walked to the till and placed them onto the counter, he also put the hat on the counter. The women laughed and he gave her the money. I laughed at looked to my right, A boy was looking at me whilst texting. Something felt wrong. Mikey walked next to me smiling and I grabbed his hand. Frank grabbed the shopping bags and we headed out of the shop.

"Where to next?" Mikey asked I Shrugged

"Toy shop for you 2" I smiled and Frank started running like a lunatic toward's the kids shop. Mikey and me laughed and walked slowly towards it. When we entered Frank was already buying 3 light sabers. We stared at him and he laughed.

"What? I need them!" He smiled innocently and I Shook my head. Frank joined us with his new kids toys and we walked out.

"Music shop!" I grinned and ran into the shop dragging Mikey with me, I looked at what was in the charts. I picked a couple up and Frank stood next to me snorting. "What?" I asked looking at the CD I was holding.

"Justin Bieber... Seriously?" He snorted and I saw about 5 teenage girls snap there necks up and give him a glare. He stopped laughing and coughed. I laughed at him and gave him them so he could Pay. I could see him hesitate when he saw he had to buy the Justin Bieber CD for me. I added My Chemical Romance CD's into the pile and he paid. We walked out of the shop and sat at the bench in the centre of the shop.

"I'm hungry" Mikey spoke up, Frank and I nodded. "I'll go get some food then" Mikey said walking off. I Looked around me and saw about 5 boy's looking at me, texting. What was with boys these days? They all looked around 16-18 years old.

"I'll go with Mikey... Knowing him he would get me a ham burger" I looked confused and he sighed "I'm a vegetarian Cassie" He said and I nodded, He walked off but kept turning around to make sure I was still there. I saw the boys stare at me now I was alone, My heart picked up a faster beat. A boy walked up to me and sat beside of me.

"Hi" He spoke to me

"Hello..." I replied back not really caring.

"Can you meet me outside the shopping centre?" He asked

"Why would I do that" I laughed and his face was serious

"Cause if you don't I'll hurt Bandit" I felt a lump in my throat and swallowed hard.

"You wouldn't get even close to her without being knocked out" I said and he smiled, he showed me a video clip of Bandit crying. I gasped and he pulled the phone away.

"Meet me outside alone" He said walking off. I felt tears filling my eyes. I needed to meet him and soon, I stood up and left the bags where they were, Frank was busy talking to Mikey so I ran. I headed for the entrance and finally got outside. I looked around and saw a car pull up in front of me, no one was about? I heard some footsteps behind me and I turned around.

"Surprise!" Kyle laughed and he grabbed me shoving me into the car, I screamed and he put tape over my mouth. "Drive!" He shouted at the driver. I saw Mikey and Frank run out and shout my name, I tried to kick and Punch Kyle but he taped my hands and feet together. I couldn't do this, I couldn't be with him.. I'd rather die. He put some cloth over my nose and I tried to get free, I tried holding my breath but I gave in and breathed the chemicals in. I soon felt sleepy and closed my eyes falling into a deep sleep.