Not my secret to tell

I sat next to an annoying Frank and Mikey walked in sitting the other side of me. He smiled at me and hugged me.

"Random hug moment?" I asked and Frank's eyes got wide "Uh oh..."

"GROUP HUG" He said hugging me and the others came over to hug me, I could hear the shower running so Luke was probably busy. I laughed as they pulled away.

"Just wondering... Did you get my shopping?" I asked innocently

"Well Duh, It's in the bedroom" Frank smiled and I shot him a glare.

"Keep annoying me and I'll start playing Bieber full blast" I threatened and he dropped his smile, I smiled and Gerard smiled at me.

"He makes you happy" He said warmly

"He makes me feel safe" I said rubbing my head, but Gerard looked happy.

"I don't trust him at the moment, he was friends with Kyle and he could still be playing a long with some sick game" Gerard sighed

"After what Kyle did to him, I don't think so. Kyle's Luke's twin brother" I told Gerard and he raised an eyebrow

"What did Kyle do to him?" Gerard asked curiously, everyone leaned in even Bandit. I chuckled slightly and shook my head.

"Not my secret to tell" I stood up limping because of the pain in my legs and walked to the bedroom, I sat on the bunk facing the door and searched my bag. I saw the Justin Bieber CD and laughed thinking of the girls at the mall giving Frank evils. I chuckled slightly and took out a jumper I brought. It was plain dark blue and soft inside.

"That look's nice" A voice behind me spoke, I stood up and turned around too see Luke stand there with just a towel wrapped around his waist, His hair was dripping wet and he smiled at me making me blush like crazy. I turned around quickly.

"Um, yeah I um picked it out from shopping" I said nervously and I heard him chuckle. I Felt him move closer to me and I felt nervous? "I like the colour blue, it's my favourite colour" I started babbling on and all of a sudden he grabbed my waist, spun me around and crashed his lips against mine. Butterflies flew around in my stomach and I slowly put my arms around his neck dropping the jumper. He pulled me closer but quickly let go as we heard the door open. I pulled away quickly and turned to the door seeing Frank smiling standing there.

"Just telling you... Dinners soon" He said winking at me, I shot him a glare and he laughed. "Oh and Cassie, you're a bit red" He laughed walking off closing the door. I turned back to Luke and we both laughed and Sat on the bed. I hugged him quickly, he was warm and I really would love to hug him all day but I think he wants to get dressed. I pulled away and smiled.

"Is Frank always like that?" He asked smiling

"Yeah. ALWAYS" I chuckled and he smiled sweetly at me, that kissed changed a lot. I felt something strong for Luke... But after Kyle I really don't want another boy in my life. Love hurts even though It's an amazing thing to experience.