Waited Too Long

I sat on my bunk curled up in a ball. Did that really just happen? I let the tears pour out of my eyes and I didn't care. I got used to crying now. I felt my phone vibrate and I looked at the message which was from Kyle.

"You have 2 day's to tell the paparazzi or else" I swallowed hard and threw the phone at the floor. Why was my life so shit? I heard the bedroom door open and little footsteps run up to me. I sniffed and tried wiping the tears away but they only came back.

"When will you be better?" Bandit whispered. I turned to look at her and she looked upset, I didn't want her to be upset but at the moment I couldn't even fake a smile.

"When the pain goes" I whispered and she sat next to me. I laid on my bed and she turned to me wiping my tears away.

"I'll make the tears go away!" She told me warmly and kept wiping them away. I heard more footsteps enter the room and I looked up to see Frank there.

"Bee, can you leave for a second. Uncle Frankie need's to speak to Cassie" He smiled at her but she pointed to my tears.

"I need to take them away!" She whined but Frank shrugged.

"I'll do that for you now go see Daddy" He smiled and Bee ran off. I sat up and stared at a worried Frank. "You okay?" He asked, he knew the answer.

"I need help" I whispered and he sat next to me hugging me.

"Don't worry, I'm here, You tell me everything Okay? It'll be between you and me. No one else" I felt something pull on my heart string and I couldn't breath. I wanted to tell him what happened today, I wanted to scream because of all the anger inside of me but I couldn't. I tell and I'll get tracked down by people. I didn't want to hurt anymore.

"Why won't you all just let me end all the pain" I whimpered and Frank held me tighter.

"You're not giving up that easily Cassie, no way in hell am I letting you" He said sniffing, I just wanted to be happy. If death was the answer then I wish for it.

"No one can stop the pain Frank. If my life get's better then it only drop's again. I can't do it! I just can't handle it all" I sobbed and felt a few tears drop onto my head.

"Life does get better Cassie. You just have to wait and be patient" He whispered and I frowned a little, I took a deep breath and pulled away.

"I've waited too long" I said wiping my tears. Frank stood up and headed for the door. I watched him leave and Bandit came running back in with a shield.

"Daddy says it works if I believe, and I really do believe! For Cassie!" She cheered and Ran in front of me with the shield protecting us. I hugged her and I could see her smile. "Daddy's upset when you're upset sissy" She whispered. "I don't want you to be upset"

"I don't want me to be upset either Bee" I said wiping my eyes. "Let's go draw!" I said regaining my strength. I slapped on a fake smile and walked into the living room, I knew everyone was staring at me because I had been crying but there was nothing knew there. I sat at the table with Bee and she handed me a picture she already drew. It was of me and I had a sad face on. Then there's another me with a happy face on. She pointed to the happy one and smiled at me.

"That will be you after I protect you!" She smiled, I felt a lump in my throat and nodded. I looked up at Gerard who looked so sorry for me, He had tears in his eyes and I had to look away. I was destroying the people I loved slowly.