First date

I woke up the next morning and walked into the bathroom getting ready. I searched my old jeans and took the note from my pocket. I dialed the number when no one was about.

"Hello?" The boy answered

"Hey, it's Cassie"

"Oh hey! What's up?"

"Nothing... Just wondering, did you want to meet up at Starbucks or something?" I asked nervously, I've never asked out a boy before.

"Oh yeah sure! I'll meet you there in 2 hours?"

"Yeah that's great" I smiled and hung up. I walked into the kitchen and saw Frank making coffee, he smiled at me and then I looked at Gerard.

"You look happy... Again" Frank whispered winking. "The Boy?" I hit him and he chuckled slightly holding his arm. Gerard raised an eyebrow and I smiled innocently.

"I went to the foster agency today... All sorted"

"How the hell? I wasn't there and you don't have a wife or anything"

"Like I said, all sorted. I'm now your foster dad" He said walking up to me hugging me. I hugged him back.

"UNCLE MIKEY" I shouted as Mikey walked in the room, he smiled and patted me on the head. I gave him a glare.

"Sorry" He said innocently and I shrugged it off.

"Can I go out later?" I asked Gerard, he raised an eyebrow

"Who with?" He asked

"Mikey" I said looking at Mikey. He just nodded

"Okay" Gerard smiled, I walked to the bedroom and Mikey soon followed. He shut the door and walked up to me.

"Where are we going?" He asked confused

"I'm meeting up with that boy... Don't kill me, I just want to give him a chance" Mikey smirked and I knew what was coming next...

"CASSIE HAS A BOYFRIEND" He whispered loudly and I kicked him.

"Shut up" I said walking to the bathroom getting dressed up, Mikey got ready in the other room and about 1 hour and 30 minutes later. I perfected my look. I walked into the kitchen and everyone stared at me, Frank had a huge smirk on his face.

"You look nice just to go out with you uncle" He winked.

"Shut up Frank" I said looking at Mikey. "Bye guys" I smiled and walked out the door. Me and Mikey drove to Starbucks and I made him sit away from me. A few minutes later Kyle walked in and sat next to me.

"Hey Cassie" He smiled hugging me.

"Kyle!" I smiled hugging him back, I felt uncomfortable hugging someone I just met, especially a boy. He pulled away.

"You look stunning" He whispered

"Not too bad yourself" I replied blushing. 

"So... This is our first date?" He winked

"I suppose so" I shrugged sounding like I didn't care, Play it cool!

After an hour Mikey nodded to me as a gesture to leave, I smiled at him and turned back to Kyle. Through the date we talked about what movies we liked, favourite colours, favourite food... Just getting to know each other really.

"It's been fun, shame it ended so soon" He laughed and hugged me goodbye, I hugged back and as he pulled away he kissed me on the cheek.

"Whoa" I whispered and he smiled

"We have to do this again sometime" He winked as I stood up. "You have my number" He smirked, I nodded and walked out of Starbucks. I met up with Mikey and we went in the car. He started laughing at me.

"What?" I asked

"You're as red as a tomato" He told me, and I hit him. Today was great, I got fostered... I met a boy and I think my life is turning... Good!?