29:Chris Imagine

"May I use the restroom?" you asked.

"Yes, Y/N, you may." Your teacher handed you the hallpass. "Be quick and don't dawdle about the hallways."

"Yes, ma'am," you replied, giving your teacher that sugary sweet tone and smile that had gotten you on the good side of nearly every adult you cane in contact with. On the inside, though, you were groaning and rolling your eyes.

You walked down the hall a little ways before checking that no one was around. You cut out the nearest exit door. You made your way to the next side of the building.

You smelled the smoke before you even turned the corner. Chris was leaning against the wall, taking a drag at a cigarette.

He smiled when he saw you peek around the side if the building at him. "Hey babe." He threw the cigarette on the ground and crushed it with his foot.

You couldn't help but smile back. He was the only person who could make you lose your composure. You walked closer to him and greeted him with a passionate kiss. He tasted like smoke and Coca-Cola, but you didn't mind.

He almost immediately grabbed your hips, pulling you as close as you could physically be. Chris pulled back first leaving you biting your lip, wanting more.

"How was your day?" he asked, moving one hand up to play with your hair, swaying with you a little.

You actually rolled your eyes this time. "Terrible because you weren't there holding me. Chris, I hate not having any classes with you this year." You pouted.

He smiled softly at you. "I know, Y/N. I know. But just think, if we had classes together, you might get tired of seeing me all the time. This way, every time we are together, it's special."

You slid into a hug, clinging to him, and rested your head on his shoulder. "But I never get tired of you. I love you, Chris."

He leaned back to make you look at him. He looked into your eyes with his, searching for any sign that you might be lying. "Do you really love me?"

You gave him a sheepish smile. "Baby, I love you more than you'll ever know."

He kissed you again, this one a little more heated than the last. You both pulled away, out of breath, smiles growing on your faces. "I don't know. I love you a whole fucking lot."

"Oh shut up, Chambers, and kiss me some more," you demanded, but smiling nevertheless.

I finally got around to writing an actually good imagine for this book. I haven't written a good one in a while. This one was very very different from any one that I've really ever written. I din't normally make them so... Idk the word, but Y/N was a little needy if I do say so myself. M'kay.

~Mariah