136:Chris Imagine for @pepsicola_8

For pepsicola_8

Chris sighed to himself and laid back on his bed. There she goes again, he thought.

You were all he could think about anymore. He couldn't focus on anything without you running through his brain.

He smiled.

He couldn't keep his feelings hidden. Anytime he thought of you, a smile found its way to his face. Just the thought of your brown hair, long and beautiful, or of you adjusting your glasses could make him smile like a fool.

He sprang up. He grabbed his shoes and slipped them on. Only one of them was tied when he ran out of his house, his dad yelling after him.

He ran across town to where he knew you might be.

You had just walked out of a store in town and jumped back as Chris ran past you.

"Chris Chambers!"

He halted and spun around.

You smiled and waved at him. "Where're ya going?" You called out to him.

He walked back to you. The smile he had left his home with still gracing his face. "Mattie. I was looking for you, actually."

You looked down, trying to hide the blush on your cheeks. "Oh really?"

"Yeah. I- I have to tell you something."

You looked up at the tall boy. "Then tell me."

"I love you."

Neither of you knew it, but you both felt the same thing right then. The same flutter in your heart. Yours because you had waited so long to hear it, and his because he had waited so long to hear it.

"I love you too."

Kinda short but I hope you still like it! It's based on "There She Goes" by either Sixpence None the Richer or the La's. I honestly forgot who did it first. Thank you for requesting! M'kay.

~Mariah