76:Eyeball Imagine for @collabs4u

For collabs4u

You were just ready to get home. Your little brother, Teddy, had dragged you along on this "adventure" with him and his friends, and it wasn't what you considered fun. The brats (jk il my lil children) were pretty rude to you the whole time.

"I see him! Look," Vern exclaimed, pointing down towards the river bank.

You all scrambled down to look at the body. You were sure you were going to be sick. This kid was lying in what looked to be an uncomfortable position and was decaying.

It was decided that you guys would make a stretcher to carry him back to town in. You gathered sticks until you heard a voice.

"Well what do you know about this?"

You whipped around to see Ace Merrill and Eyeball Chambers, the older brother of one of Teddy's friends and your crush, walking down to the embankment.

"My little brother," Eyeball spat, coming closer.

Things escalated from there, with the rest of the Cobras ganging up on your brother and his three friends. You watched the whole thing begin, unsure what to do.

Eyeball turned to you. "Jordan, you can't really be with these dipshits, are you?"

You glanced towards Chris and Gordie since your supposed tough little brother and Vern had run off and quickly turned back to Eyeball. "Definitely not," you replied.

The fight between the younger boys and older boys came to an unexpected turn when Gordie pulled a gun on Ace.

You were beyond shocked and actually worried he would shoot Ace. You stood beside Eyeball, frozen with anticipation.

Luckily, Ace backed down. Not without a threat though. Everyone let out a breath of relief.

You followed Eyeball back up the embankment to the train tracks. "Eyeball, I know you were worried about your brother. I could see it on your face."

He looked down at his feet as he continued to walk towards his car. "Yeah. I mean, the kid's a little ass most of the time and all, but he's still my brother."

You nodded, smiling ever so slightly at his confession. You turned to him and kissed his cheek.

He looked at you with a surprised expression. "Jordan, did you-?"

You nodded sheepishly. "Yeah. Sorry. I couldn't help it."

He smiled and pulled you by your waist closer to him. "How'd you like to be mine?"

You couldn't help but smile like an idiot. "That sounds amazing."

He smiled and pulled you in for a kiss.

The other Cobras wolf-whistled and clapped, and as the boys had made it back up, they just exchanged disgusted looks.

You heard Chris say, "Teddy, if this lasts, you and I'll be brothers."

"Hell yeah we will," Teddy replied, and they high-fived.

You rolled your eyes and turned back to Eyeball.

"Let's go," he whispered, nodding his head towards the car. He looked at our brothers and their friends. "See ya girls later!"

You laughed and followed Eyeball to the car for the ride back home.

I really hope you like and I'm sorry it's soooo late. I didn't mean for it to be this late. And I'm sorry that it's not even that good. If you ever want me to redo it or write another one for you (that goes for anyone), I will totally do it bc requests are for you guys. M'kay.

~Mariah