94:Gordie Imagine for @WierdFandomGirl

For WierdFandomGirl

"Let's play truth or dare," Vern suggested.

Chris pulled a face. "I dunno... That games kinda sissy don't you think?"

"No way man, truth or dare is fun. You can dare someone to do whatever you want," Teddy insisted.

"As long as the person chooses dare, that is," you reminded him.

"Yeah yeah, whatever," Teddy mumbled.

Gordie looked around. "All in to play?" You, Vern, Teddy, and Gordie raised your hands in favor. Chris reluctantly gave in and raised his hand. "Alright then. Let's play. Vern, you suggested it, you start."

You and the guys were having a sleepover at Gordie's house, and you guys had been trying to decide what to do for nearly 20 minutes by then.

"Mary, truth or dare?" Vern asked after looking around the circle you guys had formed on Gordie's bedroom floor.

"Truth," you answered, before realizing what a mistake that was.

Chris gave you a sly look before leaning over to Vern and whispering in his ear.

There was only one thing that Chris could possibly be telling him.

"Um, okay.. Mary, who do you like?" Vern and the other guys looked at you expectantly, Chris especially smug. "And you have to tell the truth."

"I know. I know.. But, um," you muttered. You felt your face heat up. "How about a different question, huh, Verno?"

"Just answer the question, Mary," Teddy said. There was a chorus of agreements.

You took a deep breath, glaring at your brother. "I.. I like Gordie, okay?" You stood up and left his room, walking outside.

You stood there on the front porch for a while before you heard the door open behind you.

"Mary," Gordie said quietly, suddenly standing beside you.

You looked at him, nervously. "I-"

"I like you too," he cut through. He had a reassuring smile on his face that made you feel better about the evening. "And I already knew."

Your eyes widened. "You did?"

"Yeah," he laughed. "Chris told me months ago. I've just been working up the nerve to ask you out."

You shook your head, mentally swearing vengeance on Chris. You leaned forward slightly and kissed Gordie's cheek. You could feel it get warm as he blushed.

"Do you think we could dare her to do that again?" Teddy cackled.

You two turned to see your friends in the doorway, all smiling.

"Finally," Chris commented, as if he had planned this all along.

"How long have you guys been standing there?" Gordie asked.

"Just long enough to see you turn into a tomato," Vern replied, suppressing giggles himself.

"Now if you two lovebirds don't mind, we'd like to get back to our game," Teddy stated.

You rolled your eyes before going with the guys back into the house. Gordie grabbed your hand as you walked back to his room, and you just smiled.

I hope you like it! Thank you for requesting! I hope you all have happy holidays (no matter what you celebrate). Love y'all. M'kay.

~Mariah