36: Teddy Imagine for @NerdyCupcake00

For NerdyCupcake00

You were at your locker, just thinking. You were thinking about your boyfriend, Teddy, and how you two hadn't shared your first kiss yet. Granted, you had only been going steady for a couple of weeks, but you couldn't stop think about it.

Speak of the devil, Teddy came sauntering up to your locker, as you finished putting things back and grabbed your lunch.

"Hey, Madi," he greeted you, his usual playful grin across his lips. "What's wrong?" He poked you in the side.

You jerked your side away from him to avoid being poked anymore and gave him the pretend death glare. "Teddy, don't. And nothing, I'm fine."

He just shrugged.

You two got into the cafeteria and found your usual table. You both sat down, Teddy already starting in on some joke or butting into some conversation with a completely ridiculous statement.

You smile fondly at your boyfriend. "What a weirdo," you stated, turning to your friend across the table.

She nodded. "You got that right."

"But he's my weirdo," you sighed. He was turned away from you, so you leaned your head on his back. In response, he found your hand and held onto in in his lap, without ever turning around.

Your friend leaned forward. "Have you, you know," she made her hands do the kissy thing.

"No, but it'll happen when it happens. No need to rush it," you said, but you secretly wished it would happen when it happened a little sooner.

Teddy turned around in his seat to face you, making you sit up. "Hey, Babe, I'm gonna go outside with the guys for a little while, okay?"

You smiled. "Alright."

He got up and started walking, before he stopped and tuned back around. "Wait, I almost forgot." He came back over to you, leaned down and pecked you neatly on the lips. "I'll see you later."

You sat there, shocked, but mostly really happy. It was like a bunch of butterflies were having a party in your stomach.

Your friend giggled. "It happened when it happened, alright."

Sorry it's so crappy and short, but I hope it's alright. Thank you for requesting! M'kay.

~Mariah