159:How He Feels About Dressing Up (Halloween pt. 2) Preference

Chris: It would most likely take some convicting at first, to get him to dress up with you, but after the first time, he was all for it. It was definitely fun for him.

Gordie: Honestly, you'd probably have to beg him to dress up with you for Halloween every year. Of course, he'd eventually say yes because he knows it would make you happy.

Vern: He'd probably be just as excited if not more excited than you about Halloween. He enjoyed the atmosphere that surrounded it, and um, hello, candy.

Teddy: This dude low key probably plans out you two's costumes months in advance. It was something you both enjoyed to do together, so he always wanted it to be special.

Ace: As long as you didn't choose a silly costume for him, he would wear whatever you wanted him to. Mostly because it meant he'd probably get lucky, but whatever works.

Eyeball: Chances are that he wouldn't be very much into dressing up in costumes and stuff, but he still would (complaining the whole time) just to make you happy.

Another Halloween one. Woot. Look at me writing stuff. I'll probably write Halloween themed imagines too. We'll see.

Btw, do any of y'all watch The Good Doctor? Bc that show is just feels all around. I love it so much so far. M'kay.

~Mariah