40: Teddy Imagine

"Hi, and what can I do for you, beautiful?" the cashier at the concession stand asked.

You blushed but rolled your eyes. "I need one large popcorn and two Royal Crown colas."

"That'll be 75 cents, but I'll knock it down to 65 for your number." The cashier continued to flirt with you as you waited for the snacks. That is, he did until your boyfriend, Teddy, was suddenly holding you from behind.

He kissed your cheek. "Hey, baby."

You giggled at his actions because you knew he had seen the guy flirting with you and was jealous. "Hey, I thought you were talking to Gordie."

"Yeah, well, you looked like you needed some help," he replied.

The concession guy placed the drinks and popcorn on the counter, glancing at Teddy cautiously. "Here you go," he mumbled before moving on to the next person in line.

You carried your drink, while Teddy carried the popcorn and his drink. "Teddy, were you jealous?"

"Pft, no. Y/N, what makes you think I was jealous?" he inquired, playing innocent. "I couldn't care less what you did."

You cocked your eyebrow and looked at him. "So you're saying I could go back over there and kiss him, and you'd be alright with it?"

He stopped walking and stared down at you, his eyes wide behind his thick glasses. "Fuck no! And don't you take it like that. I meant that I trust you. It's other idiots that I don't trust."

You smiled at your boyfriend and kissed him. "Thank you for trusting me. Now let's go see this movie."

I noticed I hadn't written a Teddy imagine in a while, so yeah, but I guess when you're writing a fanfiction for him, you write about him enougj, right? Nah, you can never have enough Teddy in your life. M'kay.

~Mariah