174:Ace Imagine for @corhaim

For corhaim

"I heard you've been hanging around with that Ace Merrill boy," your dad announced at dinner. "I don't want you getting involved with him. He's nothing but trouble. Do you understand?"

You resisted the urge to groan, but you knew there was no point in arguing. "I understand."

Despite what you had said to your father, you readily agreed when Ace invited you out to the drive-in. You there was no way your parents would agree to let you go out if they thought you'd be with Ace, so you came up with a reasonable plan.

"Hey, uh, Mom?" you called when you came in from school.

"In the kitchen, sweetheart!"

You stood in the doorway of the kitchen, watching your mother do whatever it was she did in the kitchen. "Would it be alright if I go to Nancy's house this afternoon and stay the night?"

Your mother continued moving about the kitchen. "Of course. As long as it's fine with her parents too."

"It is. We asked when we stopped at her house on the way home."

"Alright then. Just let me know when you're leaving."

You smiled and kissed your mom's cheek. "Thanks, Mom!" you exclaimed before skipping up to your room.

Your friend picked you up, as according to plan and took you to her house to get ready. She helped you with your hair and makeup.

"Looking good, Isabelle," Ace complimented when he picked you up.

You blushed furiously. "Thank you, Ace. You look great too."

When you pulled into the drive-in, he turned to you. "So, Ms. I've-Never-Done-A-Bad-Thing-In-My-Life, how did you manage to get mommy and daddy to let you out tonight?"

You giggled. "I told them I was going to Nancy's house."

He nodded, looking impressed. "I never thought I'd see the day that you'd lie to anyone. I guess I'm rubbing off on you already, huh?"

"Well, I am going to stay the night at Nancy's, so I'm not actually lying," you admitted, now pretending to watch the movie.

He smirked and shook his head. "You're cute when you try to be bad."

You looked at him out of the corner of your eye. "Well then maybe I should do it more often."

"Maybe you should."

Uggh this one is short too, but I hope it was still good. Thank you so much for requesting!

This is the last imagine for this book!! It's crazy how long I've been writing imagines for this book! Love you guys! M'kay.

~Mariah