151:Song That Describes Your Relationship

Chris: "Underneath It All" by No Doubt
You two didn't have the happily ever after relationship that they show in fairy tales, but no matter what, you knew that he loved you and you loved him. That was all that mattered to either of you.

Gordie: "Flower Power" by Greta Van Fleet
Gordie thought of you as "the lantern in [his] night." You two had met while traveling cross-country, and your love had a very nostalgic feel to it.

Vern: "Valerie Loves Me" by Material Issue
Vern had spent most of his adolescence pining over you, but it wasn't until you were both adults that you had ever felt anything back. Unfortunately for you, when you met him again, he had married and had kids.

Teddy: "Always" by blink-182
You two had a rocky relationship, but neither of you ever wanted to live a life without the other. No matter how mad either of you got, you could only find comfort in holding each other.

Ace: "Head Over Feet" by Alanis Morissette
Ace was the last person anyone would have expected to fall in love, but there you were. You had made him, well, "fall head over feet."

Eyeball: "AMERICAN MONEY" by BØRNS
You two had been sweethearts since junior high and everyone knew you two were bound to stay together. Even if your eyes weren't green, he thought the way they looked at him was priceless.

I wanted to do another little update to make up for not updating in ages. I know I've already done one about couple songs, but my music tastes have shifted a little since then, so I thought I'd update it. M'kay.

~Mariah

Ps. I have made the decision to exclude Billy and Charlie bc who really likes them? (No shade to anyone that might like either of them).