123:Chris Imagine for @StandByMeFan04

For StandByMeFan04

You turned your head dramatically, holding your hairbrush close to your mouth. Your radio was blaring, but your voice was still audible. Your dirty blonde hair whipped around as you danced around your room singing whatever song came on the radio.

You were so focused on your performance that you hardly noticed your door had opened, and someone was watching you from the doorway. You spun around but never once stumbling or missing a word of the song, like you had practiced the out-of-the-blue dance number.

The song went off, and suddenly there was clapping.

You turned towards your door, startled. "Oh my God, Chris!" You remembered the hairbrush in your hand and threw it onto your bed. "How long.. You know what? Nevermind. I'm going to assume you saw enough of that."

He had an amused smile on his face. "No, that was great, Marion. You should sing and dance for me more often."

You gave him a very un- amused look. "Oh be quiet, jerk. "

He walked towards you, enveloping you in a hug. "No, really. I loved it." He planted a quick kiss on your lips, Before pulling back enough to look you in your blue eyes with his greenish blue ones.

"I love you, Chris," you said, wrapping your arms around his neck.

He smiled. "I love you too, Marion."

This time you look amused. "Even with my crazy dancing? Because I swear, I'm better when I try."

He laughed. "Especially with your crazy dancing."

Another song had come on and was probably half-way over by now, but nevertheless, Chris put his hands on your hips and began to sway you around.

For the rest of the song and the song after, you and Chris danced around your room, just holding each other.

I know it's kinda short, but I really liked the concept. I hope you like it! M'kay.

~Mariah