150:Chris Imagine for @savagechambers

For savagechambers

Chris flashed you a subtle smile as he passed you in the hall.

You shyly did the same, tucking a strand of your hair behind your ear and thinking about seeing Chris later that afternoon.

"...and then they were shooting all the-" Teddy paused. "Are you even listening to me?"

You snapped out of your thoughts about your upcoming date. "Of course. You were talking about the picture show you watched about the war."

"Right, anyway," and Teddy went back into his rather detailed description of the action shots of the movie.

Teddy never told you he liked you, but he made it very obvious that he did. It wasn't that you didn't like Teddy. It was just that you didn't like him the way he liked you: romantically. You didn't have the heart to tell him that you were dating Chris, so you both, meaning you and Chris, had agreed to keep your relationship secret until you could find a way to tell Teddy.

After school, you met Chris at the ice cream parlor.

"You're so cute, did you know that?" Chris gushed.

You blushed. "Chriiss..." you whined. You didn't like the he could make you blush so easily.

"Kaatiiee.." he playfully mocked you.

You giggled. "What am I gonna do with you?"

"Oh, I dunno. Maybe be my girlfriend?" He gave you a smirk.

You rolled your eyes, amused. "I would do that, but I already am."

"Oh yeah, that's right."

When you two left, he said he'd walk you home. Hand-in-hand, you two walked along the sidewalk towards your house.

Suddenly, Chris stopped walking and pulled you into his arms then kissed you full on the lips.

After the initial shock of the gesture, you quickly kissed back. You pulled away first, your breathing short. "Chris Chambers, someone might see us," you joked.

"I don't care," he stated.

"Katie? Chris?"

You jumped out of Chris's embrace. "Teddy... hi." You weren't sure what to say.

"Are you two- are you two going together?"

You looked at Chris before nodding, feeling ashamed for some reason. "Yes, we are. I didn't know how to tell you, so I just.. didn't."

A sad look swept over Teddy's usually joyful face. "It's alright."

"Teddy, man-" Chris started but Teddy put his hand up to stop him.

"No, it's alright. You two are good together. Have a good night." With that, he turned around and began to walk away.

You looked to Chris. "I'll talk to him." You caught up with Teddy and poked him in the side, something you two always did. "Hey, Teddy."

"Katie, I told you, I'm fine with you and Chris being together."

"I'm sorry I never told you."

"Why should you?"

"Because we're friends," you replied. "And because I knew you liked me."

He looked at you, wide-eyed. "You did?"

"Yeah."

It was silent for a while.

"You two are good together." Teddy gave you a small smile, letting you know everything was alright between you two.

"Thanks."

"Now go on back to your boyfriend." He proceeded to make kissy noises, a definite sign that your old friend was truly still there.

"I'll see you, Teddy. Trust me, there's someone out there for you." You turned around and ran back to the spot you left Chris at.

He smiled as you stopped in front of him. "The ol' corporal alright?"

You nodded. "Yeah, he's good." You smiled before planting a kiss on his cheek. "And so are we. Let's go."

"Onward, m'lady." He held out his elbow, which you took before continuing on your way to your house.

Oops this one was actually more Teddy than Chris. I hope this is what you wanted. Thank you for requesting!
I'm almost done w requests. Woot! M'kay.

~Mariah