64: Teddy Imagine for @_Brooxeshields_

For _Brooxeshields_

Some called it intuition. Some called it clairvoyant ability. You called it just knowing. How you knew, you weren't sure. You could just tell when you needed to do something.

Tonight, that came in the form of a sudden urge to see Teddy, your boyfriend. You had kind of just woke up, at midnight, with the intense feeling you needed to check up on him.

You snuck out your window and ran down a couple blocks to his house and tapped on his window.

You saw Teddy through his opened curtains, squinting at the window before grabbing his glasses and walking over to open the window.

"Margo?" he questioned as you crawled through into his room. "How did you- but... What?"

You looked at him innocently, and not in the playful way, but with sincere innocence. "What? I just thought I'd come by and check up on you."

He sat down on his bed, you following his actions, and perching your hands on his shoulder and your chin on top o your hands.

"I just can't explain it, really. I just sometimes get really upset. I think, sometimes, it's about my dad or some other issue I have, but I just can never really pin it down," he ranted, looking at you from the corner of his eyes. He sighed and lay back on his bed.

You remained sitting up for a moment, pouting slightly at your boyfriend's current state. Honestly, he looked rather pitiful, and it made you kind of sad yourself. You lay back next to him and wrap you arm across his body and pulled him towards you slightly, and you planted little pecks of kisses all along his cheek. You sat up slightly and kissed all over his face until he was smiling.

"Okay," he relented, but you kept going. "Okay, Margo. Gosh, sometimes, I think you're actually 13 again and not 16 the way you act." He was smiling at you despite his poke at you.

You leaned back, cocking eyebrow at him. "Ha-ha, very funny, Duchamp. Sometimes, you act like a 10 year old, so I don't wanna hear it."

You two laughed a little, both laying back on the bed, holding each other close.

Teddy kissed your forehead. "Thanks for coming, Margo. I feel a lot better."

"No problem, Teddy," you replied, smiling over at him.

I hope you liked it! And thank you for requesting!

I haven't written about Teddy in so long like I miss my lil bby (I'm still not over Claustrophobia). M'kay.

~Mariah